Sith Pureblood dark side corruption eye colour

Surinen

Greetings, I would like to ask writers of SWtOR ( mainly ) about colour of Sith Purebloods enchanced with dark side corruption because I find few things that are not exactly clear to me:

1. Lord Vitiate's original body ( true Sith ) had black eyes ( special ) but then his eyes became red from using dark side ( or maybe they became red after he switched bodies? - but then point 2 )

2. Many Pureblood npc who are most likely darksiders posses red eyes: Vowrawn, Lord Scourge, npc seller on the Imperial Fleet -dark side section-

does it mean that original Pureblood's glowing yellow eyes* become red after long exposure to the dark side ( and skin remains red ) ?***

*Purebloods have few varieties of skin/eye colours, facial tendrils etc. due their mixed blood with humans**

** most probably humans

*** I understand that Siths and Sith Pureblood have natural better synchronization with the dark side due their symbiosis but it doesnt mean that they are meant to be corrupted since birth and that it affected their natural look- after all look point about Vitiate whos eyes turned red

• 1 year later...

I'm bringing this topic back to life, because I am immensely fascinated by Sith race and the way they are portrayed in this game and I'd like to discuss few things with willing participants. As far as Star Wars lore goes, sith normally have crimson red skin, which in some cases gets lighter with age. Their eyes are yellow. That is one of the points I'd like to discuss- the eye color choices and Dark Side Corruption effects on it.

I personally prefer the dimmest skin color, because in my opinion it looks most realistic and as for the eyes, I love the dimmest orange ones, for same realism reasons. In customization, color sliders:

Eyes- 1

Skin- 6

Hair - 4

As for the hair- I do not know anything about it from the lore, but I am using the dim red, because it fits with the other colors best to my taste. I actually love every one of the slider options, unlike in other races, but these options are the only ones I choose, because thinking long-term, I want my Sith to look more realistic, than cool.

Share your opinions.

Edited by imehiel