What is wrong with WZ queue? 2-3-4 same maps in row...

Glower

Last night for me:

2 voidstar in ROW, 4(!) denova in ROW, 2 voidstar in ROW, 2 denova in ROW.... ***... 1 hyperagtes... and 0 huttball, 0 civil war :mad:

Today:

2 civil war in ROW, 2 hyperagtes in ROW, 3 voidstar in ROW... :eek:

Last night we had 3 NC's in a row, my group of 3 was matched up against the EXACT same pubs for 3 straight games. Kinda gets boring after awhile matching up against the same exact ppl on the same exact map.

Mine's pretty much gone Hypergate, Denova, Hypergate, Denova, H, D, H, Voidstar...but 3/4 way through round 2....Hypergate...ugh.

In the middle I did start quitting out (with plenty of time for someone else to join!) and re-queueing but I'd just get the other map anyway. Very odd.

I noticed the same thing too, but I just chalked it up to RNG. Although, given all the bugs with bolster, crew skills etc. I am not suprised if they messed up their "random" algorithm

Its been happening for to many ppl to be able to be put down as RNG, somethings wrong I'm very much sure of that

ya dude same, been getting non stop denovas and hypergates, both of which suck big time. i got one huttball in the past 4 days, and i got my a** kicked up and down, lost 6 to 0 in like 4 minutes. Its really turning me off from the game, not to mention when i wanna level my toons from 50-55 i have to deal with all the level 30-40 idiots who have no clue how to play so it feels like me and the rest of the 50-54s have to carry them. sucks.

But thats swtor, gotta deal with it :p

Bioware, fix it please! :rak_01:

Unfortunately they have more glaring issues than WZ's not cycling correctly that needs their attention more than this. I know it bums people out to see the same WZ's over and over again but they can't even get their new baby right (bolster) do you really want them dividing attention between that and figuring out why WZ's can't cycle properly? They already look like they have a 3 man PvP team trying to do everything, I don't think they can handle another issue at the moment. No, I'm not taking up for them, I think they've done a crap job for 2.0 in PvP, it's just me looking at things realistically right now. :mad: