Why my entire WOW guild and all my other mmo m8 won't play SWTOR

Gankdalf_

SWTOR is stale, lifeless and boring (if you like pvp).

This quote from you above is the wow zones.wow zones are dead and have been from years.And just the fact that you still play that crap only makes your intire post invalid.

Do i agree that TOR open world PvP could be better yeah.bioware dont know how to make open worl pvp but neither does blizzard after vanilla.Now how are those pandas doing ?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From I got from the post was that his "m8s" don't want to play the game because they are limited in their ability to go back at level 50 and kill people lower than they are and who have no chance of fighting back. This is their "fun PvP".

I understand a desire to have world fights where as a lower level character you get into some action with your opposing side. In truth Ilum is a poor second to this. However from Hutta on you can fight in PvP action. I know from personal experience. However it is extremely rare and that is unfortunate.

I too desire a bit more action in my character building and the PvP War Zones are an o.k. supplement but they really don't give me what I want.

However the PvP I experienced in WoW (for the very brief time I played it) was a bunch of high level characters coming down to fight the lowest characters of the opposing faction that they could. Pathetic really.

OP if that is what your friends want from SW:TOR then they can just stay playing WoW. It takes no skill what so ever to grab a handful of people and face-role a bunch of people 40 levels lower than yourself.

Thought this may be useful to Bioware.

SWTOR is just lifeless, no ones is ever going to return to a zone once they have out levelled it. Why would you? You can't attack the enemy faction bases because even on level 20 worlds they have a zillion level 50 elite guards with 102k hp. Honestly you are digging your own graves here by making sure no one is every allowed to have fun. You are telling us how we have to have fun and guess what, it's not fun.

I know what you mean.

To inject some fun into my game while leveling up, I tried many times to infiltrate enemy camps and wreck some havoc, only to encounter what you just described.

I thought I will try again at lvl 50, but that also did not work well :D

One of the best things I enjoyed in other game was the open nature of PVP; to discover that your city is being raided; or to organize a counter raid. Those were fun times.

Edited by Treplos

It might be interesting if there were some kind of "ops quest" that you could do to get to the enemy fleet -- it could take a half hour and at certain points set off alarms that would alert the players of the enemy faction that an attack was coming, so that they could prepare. It wouldn't necessarily have to be the fleet either -- consider an quest "ops invasion" to the enemy Alderaan spaceport, where you had to capture several points along the way from your own territory.

Just allowing you to fly to the enemy fleet station (through the rest of the fleet without them stopping you) whenever you like doesn't seem to make sense to me.

See, i love this idea,. I agree just being able to go there whenever you wont might not be the best way to allow us to get to the opposing factions base, but its an idea, and you have made it a more creative idea. Someone elaborate on this further!!!!

We have outlaws den where anyone can kill anyone and everyone refuses to use it. Once the farming is shut down in Ilum the potential on that planet is huge. But ya the OP and his elite band of top notch "pvprsP can't find anything to do:rolleyes:

Hello,

We appreciate all feedback, both negative and positive. There is already a thread for lists of suggestions to improve the game. We encourage you to post your thoughts there:

Suggestion Compilation thread.

For bug-related issues, there is also the Ultimate Bug List thread.

We thank you for your cooperation and wish you the best of luck in all your future gaming adventures!