Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

changing adv classes on the fly.

SteveTheCynic
07.18.2019 , 02:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by spider-venom View Post
i know about that-but that's not what i'm talking about.
So what *are* you talking about? (Switch from one Discipline to anotther is exactly what Field Respec is for. The Utility reset is merely a side-effect since the ideal DPS utilities aren't the right ones for a tank even if they are the same set of utilities.)

Of course "Field Respec" is incomplete without loadable build templates, where you say, "I want to be a Gunnery Commando, and whenever I'm Gunnery Commando - or Arsenal Merc - I lay out my quickbars like this and select these utilities." If that's what you're looking for, well, say so.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

spider-venom
07.18.2019 , 09:47 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
So what *are* you talking about? (Switch from one Discipline to anotther is exactly what Field Respec is for. The Utility reset is merely a side-effect since the ideal DPS utilities aren't the right ones for a tank even if they are the same set of utilities.)

Of course "Field Respec" is incomplete without loadable build templates, where you say, "I want to be a Gunnery Commando, and whenever I'm Gunnery Commando - or Arsenal Merc - I lay out my quickbars like this and select these utilities." If that's what you're looking for, well, say so.
just what i said. switch disiplins on the fly use the old quick slot function frrom eariler days were when we only had 2 bars.