Wrong highlighted taxi destination

Warblack

• Dev Post

Hi Warblack,

Thanks for your report! This is an issue that was originally listed on the Known Issues as being exclusive to Republic Macrobinoculars missions on Hoth. However, destinations being incorrectly indicated on taxis is a problem with several Seeker Droid and Macrobinoculars missions system wide. We've updated the Known Issue accordingly and apologize for the inconvenience.

At this time, there's not an ETA on the fix for this issue.

Hi Warblack,

Thanks for your report! This is an issue that was originally listed on the Known Issues as being exclusive to Republic Macrobinoculars missions on Hoth. However, destinations being incorrectly indicated on taxis is a problem with several Seeker Droid and Macrobinoculars missions system wide. We've updated the Known Issue accordingly and apologize for the inconvenience.

At this time, there's not an ETA on the fix for this issue.

No no no no no , it's an issue with the whole game the highlighted taxi is mostly always wrong it tells you the one before etc. They need to look beyond just those two mission paths.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

No no no no no , it's an issue with the whole game the highlighted taxi is mostly always wrong it tells you the one before etc. They need to look beyond just those two mission paths.

True, most notably on Hoth and Taris from my experience...

As the others has mentioned, the error is not just for the GSI missions.

It has been going on for quite some month, maybe a year or so ago when i first encountered it.

It happens on both sides, imp and rep, and also on almost every planet, some less than others.

It happens on all levels, not just past lvl 50.

The toon i was on while taking the screenshots was an imp lvl 31 on alderaan.

• 1 month later...

The following is a bug report i made ingame (#9801282):

I am on my Bounty Hunter (Trud) on Hoth, where i'm currently is standing in front of a taxi droid, to make my way to the class mission.

If i open the map, it says i should go into "Dorn Base Command Center" to progress the class quest and i have another quest inside "Chilling death spire".

If i then open the taxi destinations, there is no indication that to progress my class quest i have to go to dorn base speeder, it tells me i should go to "Leth Outpost Speeder", which is not the nearest speeder to any of those two quests. And the destination shown, when hovering over the green destination, only tells me about my class quest, not the other quest. It is not even shown on the map.

I will leave my bounty hunter as she is right now, so that u may look for yourself.

The server im on is The Red Eclipse.

----------------------------------

U can see for yourself, if u log into my account, that it is NOT a Macrobinoculars or Seeker Droid only bug, but a global bug across faction, level and planet.

As the others has mentioned, the error is not just for the GSI missions.

It has been going on for quite some month, maybe a year or so ago when i first encountered it.

It happens on both sides, imp and rep, and also on almost every planet, some less than others.

It happens on all levels, not just past lvl 50.

The toon i was on while taking the screenshots was an imp lvl 31 on alderaan.

Yes. This issue indeed occurs for several missions, of various types, on various planets. Just the other day I made (yet another) /bug report about a few missions with this exact problem on the republic side of Alderaan. It's constrained neither to a specific mission type, nor a specific location. It's somewhat systemic and needs a comprehensive review.

• 3 months later...