LI -Dr. Lorrick

Hey when the Doc is behind the tank he throws out what seems to be something like satchel charges only different...like a torpedo...as a tank I can't seem to evade these things. I can evade the regular satchel charges out in the open fine but when he goes behind a kolto tank I take a lot of damage. Using LOS does not seem to work. Anybody got a counter for this move? Edited by TheNegotiator
change data

You can definitely LOS Lorrick around the Kolto Tank during this move, i've done it numerous times.

a) Kite him over to the Kolto Tank he'll jump in.

b) After 3rd "Flurry of Bolts" he'll yell "I have a few tricks up my sleeve" which is the cue for Satchel Charges.

c) Taunt Lorrick and run behind the Kolto tank (turn tail and run after the taunt, don't bother backing up).

d) Ensure he doesn't catch up/change direction.

Alternatively if you're a Shadow/Assassin you can use Resilience/(the equivalent), which resists Force/Tech attacks for 5s to block the detonation, but you have to time it right and shouldn't rely on it.

Edited by vdbswong

No No No. You are not listening to what I'm saying. Before he jumps behind the kolto tank, he will throw a few satchel charges at the player tank...these are easily side-steppable. However, when he jumps behind the the kolto tank he throws something like a directed satchel charge at the player tank, I say it's a directed satchel because if I stand in front of the kolto tank with the 2 dps...only I get hit with it...not them. I have also stood far away from the kolto tank when he does this and I still get hit...it looks like some flaming torpedo shooting at me. No matter how much sidestepping I do I cannot evade this attack when he runs behind a kolto tank.

No No No. You are not listening to what I'm saying. Before he jumps behind the kolto tank, he will throw a few satchel charges at the player tank...these are easily side-steppable. However, when he jumps behind the the kolto tank he throws something like a directed satchel charge at the player tank, I say it's a directed satchel because if I stand in front of the kolto tank with the 2 dps...only I get hit with it...not them. I have also stood far away from the kolto tank when he does this and I still get hit...it looks like some flaming torpedo shooting at me. No matter how much sidestepping I do I cannot evade this attack when he runs behind a kolto tank.

I've done this boss literally dozens of times as both (shadow) tank and (commando) healer, and I've never seen an attack that looks like this or has the effect you describe. Most likely, you're taking a satchel charge that you didn't notice, which is causing the damage in question.