Dantooine finally!

kertlund

I can't wait, killed that catwoman looking sith there in kotor 1.

I hope that the rakata star map is where it should be and those annoying cats too. I hope they don't change the old style map layout but add more areas.

Map will likely be changed, much like the Valley of the Dark Lords looks different in KOTOR than in SWTOR. Though I'm hoping there'll be a lot of KOTOR references, as well as being able to visit the ruins or a newly built enclave if not the crystal caves and Rakatan ruins.

• 3 weeks later...
I am hoping there will be khoonda (the old Matale estate), the ruins of the Sandral estate, the ruins of the star map, the crystal caves, and the old jedi enclave will appear. I also hope the some of the sites from SWG are there, but most did need exist in the TOR timeline. Having Kath Hounds, Graul, Laigrek (in the jedi ruins), Iriaz, Kinrath, and others would be nice to see. There was no rebel base or warren at the time of TOR.

I can't wait, killed that catwoman looking sith there in kotor 1.

I hope that the rakata star map is where it should be and those annoying cats too. I hope they don't change the old style map layout but add more areas.

No what was great there was actual CHOICE: Juhani could be saved or killed. Same as later Bastila later towards end of game. But yeah planet itself was also cool. Best part making your own lightsaber. So many choices, so many good memories.

I'm seriously excited for it as well. You can find some previews of what it'll be like from the PTS footage on Youtube:

They used the same music for the planet as the original KOTOR game. It just screams nostalgia and fond memories. Can't wait!