Weekly Event: Galactic Starfighter - Bugged

Pacram

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i abused the flagging tool, to highlight this topic and until today we don't have any reaction to it. so i don't think, that we get a fix on tuesday (01/15/19), and of course we will not get any compensation, like i didn't got any in the first week. because it is known, that the quest is buggy, many won't waste a slot in the quest lister. so they should give every toon, able to do the quest, a crystal. but i think their argumentation is, that nobody could do it, so there is no advantage for somebody.

Sometimes I keep the previous week's mission in my log. I have some toons that never got around to the "do 4 MM FPs" and so I was hoping I could complete that mission on those toons this week. I have no idea if the mission updates still, or if it will only update when that mission is actually the official rotating weekly.

i abused the flagging tool, to highlight this topic and until today we don't have any reaction to it. so i don't think, that we get a fix on tuesday (01/15/19), and of course we will not get any compensation, like i didn't got any in the first week. because it is known, that the quest is buggy, many won't waste a slot in the quest lister. so they should give every toon, able to do the quest, a crystal. but i think their argumentation is, that nobody could do it, so there is no advantage for somebody.

troubling

I'm guessing this was something that was not checked in Public test, and skipped by their own QA, quite possible ignored if it was checked

the lack of response, does seem they knew already, and it was the ignore method, one of those see no monkey sayings, but here it goes as, 'See no GSF, Hear no GSF, Say no GSF'

they could take it to just play (W or L) 7 matches, that would work, I'm sure not everyone has time available for one match a day, and some have the whole 24/7 available to them. but I see 7 is a doable ,and at least 2 a day is doable, amount for everyone.

3 would be good for those that have less GSF love

but without the win, it encourages non-participation by some just looking for a easy completion