Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best "Lore" Race for a class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best "Lore" Race for a class?

Cuiwe
10.17.2017 , 01:42 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Pain- View Post
HAhahahahahah too true
I never understood that whole "Chiss Agent = Best Agent" nonsense. Because it's too obvious, come on.

Now, the "Chiss Imp Soldier = Best Imp Soldier", I can get behind that. But there's no Imp.Trooper.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

cool-dude
10.24.2017 , 07:56 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuiwe View Post
I never understood that whole "Chiss Agent = Best Agent" nonsense. Because it's too obvious, come on.

Now, the "Chiss Imp Soldier = Best Imp Soldier", I can get behind that. But there's no Imp.Trooper.
Yeah.

I would think an uncommon alien would draw a lot of attention in Republic space. Personally, I think a Twilek would fit the role of a spy the best, because they are all practically slaves in the empire during the 1-50 story, and it would be hard to suspect one as being a spy, and they could blend in a lot easier. it's too bad the twilek thinks she/he is a human when playing as an imp agent.
I'm a cool dude

Bookworm_Jedi
10.26.2017 , 11:34 PM | #173
Popping back in from a hiatus. I've began a few miralukan toons, but never got off the starter planets. I've tried both a knight/sage/inquis...

I could tell why a miralukan would be the perfect sage/seer but has anyone RPed one as a Sith?

Big_Marser
10.27.2017 , 02:22 AM | #174
Of course, it's a good RP race for inquistors. Remembers me of Visas Marr from KotOR2 ;-)
active @ Tulak Hord

Rebamcfan
10.29.2017 , 12:54 PM | #175
Humans fit well overall with all the classes but if I look this from side of species:

Republic:
Jedi Knight: Mirialan or perhaps Zabrak or Twi'lek
Jedi Consular: Mirialan, Miraluka or Togruta
Trooper: Cathar or Zabrak
Smuggler: Twi'lek or maybe Mirialan (considering that Hylo Visz is one)

Empire:
Sith Warrior: Pureblood
Sith Inquisitor: Twi'lek (Their overall slave background makes) or perhaps other alien species too (Apart from Pureblood unless their house has been cast down and made slaves after failed attempt to gain power or Chiss.)
Bounty Hunter: Rattataki or perhaps Dathomirian Zabrak. Maybe Cathar too.
Imperial Agent: Chiss
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg If you liked what I posted, feel free to use my Referral link. ^_^

kayumovt
01.13.2019 , 12:04 PM | #176
Okay.
Jedi Knight- miraluka looks good (blind samurai)
Consular- togruta is the race of my choice
Smuggler- any race fits here, but my favorite is Mirilian
Trooper- cathars and zabraks are the best

Sith Warrior- pureblood or big and scary cyborg. Zabraks also look dangerous.
Sith inquisitor- rattataki looks really cool and right. My inquisitor is togruta 😉
Agent- my zabrak sniper says that chiss, but who cares. None force sensitive pure blood also looks well, and we can create a cool backstory for him.
Bounty Hunter- really any. Who cares about your specie, when you kill people for credits?