Camera Locks while capping a node

Taerrik

I'm feeling kinda noob atm, but for the first 5 seconds after I start capping a node I cant rotate my camera, anyone know why or how I stop noobing this?

Yup happens on my GS all the time, no idea why either, but seems to happen when I pop into cover and cap.

Unsure if it applies to other classes.

it only happens when you're in cover.

Fortunately, it doesn't REALLY matter while you're capping... not like you can do anything about anything.

Pretty much this; also Brobi makes one helluva Padawan.

:D

Are you sure you cant move the camera?

There is a few seconds (3-4) delay before you can use the right click pan..

Edited by Pistols-GS

There is nothing I can really do while capping but it is nice to look around, im always lookin at stuff, even when on my sligner/sniper, if Im shooting one guy in a fight, I dont need to have my camera on him, I usually watch the healer while I attack someone another teammate is on, makes it easier to interupt or flashbang the healer.

Fortunately, it doesn't REALLY matter while you're capping... not like you can do anything about anything.

Pretty nooby thing to say.

You must be somebody who will try to cap a node without looking around for anyone who is incoming and stall them.

I'm feeling kinda noob atm, but for the first 5 seconds after I start capping a node I cant rotate my camera, anyone know why or how I stop noobing this?

This happens to me frequently, mainly on my Sniper. Happened last night several times. I just roll with it.

Yep, if you play smuggler/agent and know to cap in cover you'll get it every time.

And yes, it is annoying, because I want to see if anyone's incoming. Better to stealth out, or at least get my shot in first, than sit there stunned and getting killed if I'm going to get interrupted anyway.

Maybe call it the cost you pay for the advantage of capping in cover. A couple of seconds of having to cap blind.

You people just made me very happy. I can turn my camera with a left click? Genius. I've been camera-turning-less for the last few months and just thought that was the way it was.

(this post sounds sarcastic, but it is not supposed to. I am very excited.)

sure you can! you can stop midcap and help the 6 friends of yours to intercept the one enemy guy who is inc to interrupt you!

i see this all the time! those silly enemies never do manage to interrupt the guy, because he stops capping before they even get to him! brilliant!

sure you can! you can stop midcap and help the 6 friends of yours to intercept the one enemy guy who is inc to interrupt you!

i see this all the time! those silly enemies never do manage to interrupt the guy, because he stops capping before they even get to him! brilliant!

+1000 internets