Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Give Aimed shot a Rifle Graphic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Give Aimed shot a Rifle Graphic

Kellindell
12.31.2011 , 10:43 AM | #1
So Gunslingers are cowboys right?

A good cowboy always has a rifle on him.

I like the dual pistols, for everything except aimed shot.

So I was thinking, scoundrels pull a shotgun from nowhere out when they backblast.

We should pull out a rifle when we aimed shot, reminiscent of the carbine rifles cowboys used to carry in the wild west, with an underhand reloader and everything.

When im sitting their charging up aimed shot "Oh noes my guns are getting hot !" it just doesnt feel right, but the IA graphic makes sense as a sniper.

Let me rifle some guys wild west style before I move into my six shooters.

TurgidManslayer
12.31.2011 , 11:24 AM | #2
Scoundrels need to actually equip a Scattergun though, IIRC, so they don't ACTUALLY pull it out of hammerspace.

Kellindell
12.31.2011 , 11:57 AM | #3
Do you mean their main weapon should become the scatter, or it should rest across their back like the commando weapons?

That would be awesome for both classes. Shotgun/Rifle on the back and pistols on the hip(s).

Macheath
12.31.2011 , 10:17 PM | #4
While I see your point about having the scattergun on your back... I just wouldn't want to look at it all day. As much as your argument makes sense logically, if they did make the scattergun visible, I'd want the option to turn it off, much like the "hide head slot" option.

-Macheath.
Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Karast
01.01.2012 , 01:18 AM | #5
thats the thing though if you want the rifle look and some decent looking endgame sets you have to go IA. No other choice. If you want a wookie and a fairly nice story line you go smuggler.

It really annoys me that we do not get any decent looks endgame just superhero capes haphazardly matched with cowboy hats with horribly coloring on the decent graphic mod items we do get!

That and no one uses dual pistols it just doesn't work! Bah thinking I should have gone IA.