Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else fed up with the cover bugs/cancel cast

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Anyone else fed up with the cover bugs/cancel cast

aramada
12.30.2011 , 11:51 PM | #21
Figured I should bump this thread with this taken from the latest PTR patch notes!

"-Fixed a bug that caused some abilities with activation times to be interrupted when used from cover."

Hurrah!

Emaich
12.31.2011 , 12:20 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by aramada View Post
Figured I should bump this thread with this taken from the latest PTR patch notes!

"-Fixed a bug that caused some abilities with activation times to be interrupted when used from cover."

Hurrah!
Let's hope this is true, I'm another person who's quite annoyed about this. I feel like this is the bread and butter of our class and it's quite game-breaking if it's not fixed soon.

Dementum
12.31.2011 , 04:19 AM | #23
I use the cover on spot (normal shift+f i rebound it to f) you get cover bonus if you walk to the spot and take cover there (don't roll).

cslayer
12.31.2011 , 04:28 AM | #24
I'll drop my hat into this bunch. This really does kill any attacks you attempt to make.

Milesz
12.31.2011 , 04:34 AM | #25
Exactly, all of these replies are exactly what I am dealing with now as a 50 smuggler and since all of my main Sharpshooter abilities are totally dependent on cover which is definitely not working as it should. I also would love to hear some sort of acknowledgement on the cover bugs.

ZDProletariat
12.31.2011 , 06:27 AM | #26
I just bound my defense screen to mouse 4. Screw natural cover.

MountainDewMike
12.31.2011 , 08:34 AM | #27
I'm also experiencing this bug and it is very frustrating.

tehjhu
12.31.2011 , 10:32 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by aramada View Post

Hurrah!
This ^