Thoughts on FPs during character progression?

All,

I am running my second character through the game and wondering what most of you out there are doing regarding FPs during low level (<50) progression. I enjoy FP operations but it seems like most everyone is leveling up to 50-55 and then going through the standard HM FPs, warzones, raids, etc. Do most of you running alts take the time to go through normal mode FPs at original levels or just skip them and focus on leveling via main quests? I understand group finder is an option but it just seems like it is very difficult to find groups for these low level FPs. I am becoming a more regular player and just curious what most are doing in this regard or just general opinions most have? Thanks!

I've leveled 6 toons on two different servers and am working on starting a few more on a 3rd server. On this new server I'm doing the lower level FPs for pretty much the first time because, after doing them so many other times, the side planet quests are starting to be very irritating.

The majority of my leveling now is coming from FPs and warzones. I'm doing the main story quests after I over level a bit so I can get through them faster and unlock my companions with minimal effort.

I am levelling a 'slinger ALT right now and I only am doing class quest which I want to see and FP's. Occasionally I will do a Heroic or something is someone has nearly full group and needs a DPS (which is really rare). I will queue for FP's and follow the class quest until the group pops. So far it got me to L34 and I am going to continue like this. Maybe athigher levels I'll need to do some planet quests, but hopefully not. If you do the class quest at 2-3 levels higher then you are plus you are rested then the XP is massive and it goes quite quickly.

The majority of my leveling now is coming from FPs and warzones. I'm doing the main story quests after I over level a bit so I can get through them faster and unlock my companions with minimal effort.

It seems we are doing it exactly opposite ways :)