Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Talos Drellik as a romance option: would you romance him?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Talos Drellik as a romance option: would you romance him?

iscam
03.26.2012 , 06:03 PM | #1
If Talos was a romance option for SI (either sex with the coming of SGR), would you romance him? Do you want him to be a romance option? If yes, why, and if no, why?

I want him to be a romance option because he's the only companion I really like, Khem Val complaining about how Tulak Hord was the best sith ever, Andronikos refusing to call me anything other than "Sith" (seriously, a "my lord" once in a while wouldn't kill him), Ashara not really having any closure for her romance (still attached to her Jedi Code), and Xalek... well, being Xalek.

What do you think?

Xanikk
03.26.2012 , 06:45 PM | #2
No he is too nerdy. Nerds don't ever get laid.

sian_gali
03.26.2012 , 08:19 PM | #3
Ehhh no, I wouldn't romance any of the companions.

Achraya
03.26.2012 , 10:05 PM | #4
Yes. He's nerdy and I like a nerdy guy. I was a little disappoint he wasn't an option (you can flirt but other than that nada) I mean, I like Revel too and probably would have stuck with him in the long run, but nothing is wrong with options!

AetherMcLoud
03.27.2012 , 01:41 AM | #5
He's definitely the most likeable one out of all our companions.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Mirandel
03.27.2012 , 05:53 AM | #6
Would never romance him myself but he is the most useful funny and sweet out of all our companions. And there is enough interest in him on forums to make him romance-able too.

Dolcia
04.10.2012 , 06:28 PM | #7
Never romance Talos Drellik?! I am shocked! Okay, sure, he's older than your female SI ... but it works for some couples. And how can you deny him with those adorable catch phrases? "Stop, by order of the Imperial Reclamation Service!" always makes me weak in the knees. And if he still remembers some of his combat training, lady Siths, who knows what else he remembers? My SI assassin is a Rattataki spit fire, she's definitely more into that rebellious bad boy of a pirate Andronikos Revel. But I think my sorcerer would love to go artifact hunting with ol' Talos.

I would definitely romance him and I make my plea to Bioware to make it possible in the future. Pretty please?
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.

Darth_Solrac
04.10.2012 , 06:36 PM | #8
This make Sorc is waiting to romance Andronikos dammit.....
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

DakataTan
04.11.2012 , 01:16 AM | #9
The "we won!" line always makes me lol.

Romance no, wrong gender but I guess it could b funny, il stick with ashara. Anyone who hums the imperial march after *********** is a keeper.
MittRomney Sith'Happens - Sorceror 50.

Don't quit WZ's, you make baby Jesus cry.

CutlassJack
04.11.2012 , 07:15 AM | #10
My wife wants to romance him badly. She'd be okay with either gender on that one.

I think he should be an option. I think he'd make a fun contrast to Revel (or Ashara)