Dear Eric Musco, can you support your customer support?

Tsillah

Hi Eric,

Last week I had a situation where for 3 random FPs in a row I didn't get the random reward. Initially they didn't help me, then I tried again and I was told that they confirmed the issue and to expect compensation in my ingame email.

Well I did. I got one CXP token and 5 Unassembled Components...you know the currency you guys removed with 6.0. So I made a new ticket again (since you can't continue an existing ticket) and was told that this was auto-generated and there was nothing they could do to change that.

Now, without wanting to be mean, that's kind of a bs story. I do believe him when he says that he can't do anything about that but the fact that it is this way is frankly preposterous.

So there's my question. Can you support your support so they can support me in a fair and appropriate manner?

What gives?

I guess posts got removed/deleted by mods, seeing you quoted something I don't see anywhere else. Tsillah quit? That was sudden. Hope all is well and it's just stupid game issues which are annoying AF but big picture who cares bout SWTOR. Hope you good Tsillah!

I guess posts got removed/deleted by mods, seeing you quoted something I don't see anywhere else. Tsillah quit? That was sudden. Hope all is well and it's just stupid game issues which are annoying AF but big picture who cares bout SWTOR. Hope you good Tsillah!

You should click the quote link. Translucentwolf did not link a removed or deleted post, but a post from Tsillah from over a year ago where he proclaimed to quit the game. Apparently he did not judging by this thread...

Edited by Phazonfreak

What gives?

Nothing much. There was a bug in the game and their compensation was a CXP token and 5 UCs. We don't have UCs anymore. I asked them about it and they said they couldn't change it. It's just as hilarious as it is sad, but since they say they can't change the compensation mails cause they're automated I thought I'd see if Eric can do something.

I mean what's the point if CS gives you something to make up for missed rewards in game that you can't actually use anymore? They need to update their compensation mails to 6.0 in other words.

Edit: Oh I see someone quoted an ancient post of mine for some odd reason lol.

Edited by Tsillah

You should click the quote link. Translucentwolf did not link a removed or deleted post, but a post from Tsillah from over a year ago where he proclaimed to quit the game. Apparently he did not judging by this thread...

I did quit back then and was away for about a year and a half. I was very upset indeed but oh well. I was wrong about thinking I wouldn't be back and in the end I've been back for 4-5 months now I think. I just have an issue with CS that they say they can't do anything about...so I try here.

Edited by Tsillah

I just have an issue with CS .

You are not alone....

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=973404

... but i'm sure they, like the Devs, are doing the best they can with the resources they have. (from DisneyEA)

My only wish is that someone official would finally explain WHY exactly the in-game support ticket system is not fully functional anymore.

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi Eric,

Last week I had a situation where for 3 random FPs in a row I didn't get the random reward. Initially they didn't help me, then I tried again and I was told that they confirmed the issue and to expect compensation in my ingame email.

Well I did. I got one CXP token and 5 Unassembled Components...you know the currency you guys removed with 6.0. So I made a new ticket again (since you can't continue an existing ticket) and was told that this was auto-generated and there was nothing they could do to change that.

Now, without wanting to be mean, that's kind of a bs story. I do believe him when he says that he can't do anything about that but the fact that it is this way is frankly preposterous.

So there's my question. Can you support your support so they can support me in a fair and appropriate manner?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

5 unassembled components!!!

Thats like giving someone a 100 dollar bill that u cannot use anywhere.... Only it is more like pocket change that ppl dig up from the very bottom with all the dirt on it.

Im very sorry for u OP, this is absolutely outrageous, demeaning, dehumanising ... u name it.

Shameful display, but im not really surprised. I guess we should even be thankful CS at least speaks some lvl of english.