Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did Satele see in Jace Malcom??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What did Satele see in Jace Malcom??

SerraShar
11.11.2019 , 06:49 PM | #11
So be glad Theron got his mom looks...lol

can we assume the recklessness though, he got that from daddy dearest ?

Which is weird, cose I though I heard somewhere that Theron did have Jedi training no? wouldve though, that would've helped curb...his...recklesness...a bit .

Also..where is my Lana Novel huh ?
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

Goreshaga
11.11.2019 , 06:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
All of the SWTOR novels are really great in my opinion, but Annihilation is by far my favourite. I wish we had more SWTOR stories involving Theron or better said, written from his perspective. I honestly wouldn't mind having multiple novels having him as a protagonist XD
I read Annihilation and Revan.
Haven't finished the one with Malgus but like it less than the other 2 so far and haven't read the last one Fatal Alliance i think it's called, but like you Annihilation is my fav.

And i clearly would not complain either about geting more novels from Theron's POV as he's by far my favourite companion.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Ylliarus
11.11.2019 , 06:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
So be glad Theron got his mom looks...lol

can we assume the recklessness though, he got that from daddy dearest ?

Which is weird, cose I though I heard somewhere that Theron did have Jedi training no? wouldve though, that would've helped curb...his...recklesness...a bit .

Also..where is my Lana Novel huh ?
Theron did have Jedi Training, or initial instruction at least. But when he was rejected for not being Force Sensitive he also rejected the Jedi way and came to despise them.

As to a Lana novel, well, I don't think she was yet thought of when they wrote the SWTOR novels :P if they do ever consider writing a new novel - which I doubt will happen - I bet she'll be a character in it at least.
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!

Ylliarus
11.11.2019 , 06:58 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
I read Annihilation and Revan.
Haven't finished the one with Malgus but like it less than the other 2 so far and haven't read the last one Fatal Alliance i think it's called, but like you Annihilation is my fav.
The Malgus novel is really interesting, especially if someone really likes the character. But it's mainly an explanation as to what happened in and around the Sacking of Coruscant, so it doesn't add a lot of new stuff and I can understand someone liking it less. Fatal Alliance is a very unique story and to me personally, it appealed a lot. But I have seen others to be very negative about the novel, so I'd say it's read and form your own opinion about it. I can definitely recommend it! And Revan is of course my second favourite after Annihilation, it's just a great story and of course: Scourge <3
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]

SerraShar
11.11.2019 , 07:02 PM | #15
Theron did have Jedi Training, or initial instruction at least. But when he was rejected for not being Force Sensitive he also rejected the Jedi way and came to despise them.

As to a Lana novel, well, I don't think she was yet thought of when they wrote the SWTOR novels :P if they do ever consider writing a new novel - which I doubt will happen - I bet she'll be a character in it at least.
'despise them' Thats so weird!

Cose he was whining on Yavin 4, about the Jeeday that were possesed. Calling them ''His team'' and I was like..uhuh? Dude..you aren't force sensitive!!

He should be happy though, being in the Spy business (Forgot the name), fit him better . Hell, I dare say..it feel like he was born for the job .

But if I hear him bring Rishi again...I will force choke him to death ! lol I made Lana apologize to him..so water under the bridge .

So does Satele only have 1 kid ?? No rumours of another daughter elsewhere....? (JK for exemple..being a miraluka...*cough* hey ist my canon shush) ...
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy

Goreshaga
11.11.2019 , 07:06 PM | #16
The Malgus novel is really interesting, especially if someone really likes the character. But it's mainly an explanation as to what happened in and around the Sacking of Coruscant, so it doesn't add a lot of new stuff and I can understand someone liking it less. Fatal Alliance is a very unique story and to me personally, it appealed a lot. But I have seen others to be very negative about the novel, so I'd say it's read and form your own opinion about it. I can definitely recommend it! And Revan is of course my second favourite after Annihilation, it's just a great story and of course: Scourge <3
I'm really not a Malgus fan, so that doesn't help i guess. But the event surrounding the Sacking of Coruscant are interesting.
And there's my little buddy T7 too.

Well, i have the book, but haven't find time to read it, i should one day.

Yep, really enjoyed Revan too, but as with Annihilation, that was too short
And of course, Scourge is also a character i like a lot.
Well considering my main's a JK romancing Theron, these 2 books were pretty much a must read.

My characters

Ylliarus
11.11.2019 , 07:07 PM | #17

Cose he was whining on Yavin 4, about the Jeeday that were possesed. Calling them ''His team'' and I was like..uhuh? Dude..you aren't force sensitive!!

He should be happy though, being in the Spy business (Forgot the name), fit him better . Hell, I dare say..it feel like he was born for the job .

But if I hear him bring Rishi again...I will force choke him to death ! lol I made Lana apologize to him..so water under the bridge .

So does Satele only have 1 kid ?? No rumours of another daughter elsewhere....? (JK for exemple..being a miraluka...*cough* hey ist my canon shush) ...
From what we know, Theron is Satele's only child aye. She was deeply disturbed by having broken the Jedi code once already, I doubt she'd do it again after giving birth to Theron, especially since she preferred giving him up and staying true to the Jedi teachings instead if raising him herself.
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]

Goreshaga
11.11.2019 , 07:09 PM | #18

He felt responsible for sending them on Ziost and them ending up as Vitiate's puppets.
They were his team because he recruited them for that mission.

My characters

SerraShar
11.11.2019 , 07:10 PM | #19
From what we know, Theron is Satele's only child aye. She was deeply disturbed by having broken the Jedi code once already, I doubt she'd do it again after giving birth to Theron, especially since she preferred giving him up and staying true to the Jedi teachings instead if raising him herself.
So if Malcolm had the force, he would've fallen to the dark side 100% then ?

Kinda remind me of...whats his name ? That Jeeday that Baras wanted dead..he was the master of Jaessa...

That was so messed up.....he just kept on digging and got stronger...and I was like EEEK!!! Thats cheating! lol

So if malcolm was killed...(was he?)..did that Alien guy with a horn replace him ? And if he wasn't killed..does that mean he get court martialed for his actions ?
Balance in All Things