Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Every companion has returned except Zenith

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Every companion has returned except Zenith

vemerce's Avatar


vemerce
11.11.2019 , 04:59 AM | #11
I sincerely hope that when Zenith returns he uses a blaster PISTOL now... So his rifle won't clip into his lekku constantly.

CelynthePhoenix's Avatar


CelynthePhoenix
11.11.2019 , 06:03 AM | #12
+1 for wanting Zenith back sooner than later and in a meaningful way. It's been 4 years (and even longer in game time) and I'd very much like to have my favorite vanilla companion back. And it makes no sense my Consular hasn't torn the galaxy apart to find her brother by now.

Elessara's Avatar


Elessara
11.11.2019 , 08:12 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CelynthePhoenix View Post
+1 for wanting Zenith back sooner than later and in a meaningful way. It's been 4 years (and even longer in game time) and I'd very much like to have my favorite vanilla companion back. And it makes no sense my Consular hasn't torn the galaxy apart to find her brother by now.
Whilst I agree that it has been far too long since we've seen Zenith AND it's not like BioWare has a difficult time getting his VA to come back ... your consular hasn't torn the galaxy apart looking for her "brother" because the devs can't accomodate every player's headcannon about their characters.

Sonicphoto's Avatar


Sonicphoto
11.11.2019 , 09:40 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CelynthePhoenix View Post
+1 for wanting Zenith back sooner than later and in a meaningful way. It's been 4 years (and even longer in game time) and I'd very much like to have my favorite vanilla companion back. And it makes no sense my Consular hasn't torn the galaxy apart to find her brother by now.
Agreed. Since he is the last one and been such a long wait he better have a significant story return. Plus getting The VA is not an issue. With the war back to imp vs rep they should make us revisit balmorra and bring him in there as leading the charge on something. Additionally, we had a decision on saving Tai Cordan on kotfe that would be great to see it reflect on a return to balmorra. There’s just a lot of nice content there to do. And consular needs some love in class content overall.

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
11.11.2019 , 10:46 AM | #15
Seems to me Zenith would be happiest leading some sort of insurgency somewhere. I bet he probably fell into old habits. Which means he wasn't particularly attached and it makes more sense that he isn't going to tear up the galaxy looking for you - rather you may just end up bumping into each other at some point and he's just all....


….'sup?

Dylinrae's Avatar


Dylinrae
11.11.2019 , 03:17 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Obvious View Post
Actually, every companion except for Zenith has returned. The specific companion thing you're talking about was written around in The Nathema Conspiracy to make it so that particular outcome was no longer a thing.

Spoiler
Spoiler
My life for the Empire! Quinnmancer

"I joined to serve the Empire and its people." - Imperial Agent

RBWTOR's Avatar


RBWTOR
11.11.2019 , 03:18 PM | #17
I don't know about anyone else, but I was really surprised we didn't see Tanno Vik on Mek-Sha. Talk about a character that should have come back by now...

Missing companions:
- Tharan Cedrax (seen, but not recruited)
- Zenith (not found)
- Tanno Vik (seen, but not recruited)
- SCORPIO* (temporary recruit only)

I'd also like to see a way to get Shae Vizla for those of us who weren't subscribed at the right time, just because she keeps showing up in a story context (if they didn't keep bringing her up all the time, it wouldn't bother me).

*SCORPIO was around for a while, obviously, but I consider her to be a missing character because at no point did I have an option to keep her as a companion moving forward - and the story is such that it's still possible for it to happen later.

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
11.11.2019 , 03:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Void_Singer View Post
so they say.... but he ain't back yet, and I'll believe it when it actually happens
Charles Boyd confirmed that there will be an alliance alert incoming for Tharan in this thread (first BioWare post) Since they know many of us like to throw a forum tantrum when our companions don't come back when mention, I'm sure the alert will come soon™
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Add an option to switch off vendor icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Suzsi's Avatar


Suzsi
11.11.2019 , 06:43 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by RBWTOR View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I was really surprised we didn't see Tanno Vik on Mek-Sha. Talk about a character that should have come back by now...

Missing companions:
- Tharan Cedrax (seen, but not recruited)
- Zenith (not found)
- Tanno Vik (seen, but not recruited)
- SCORPIO* (temporary recruit only)

I'd also like to see a way to get Shae Vizla for those of us who weren't subscribed at the right time, just because she keeps showing up in a story context (if they didn't keep bringing her up all the time, it wouldn't bother me).

*SCORPIO was around for a while, obviously, but I consider her to be a missing character because at no point did I have an option to keep her as a companion moving forward - and the story is such that it's still possible for it to happen later.
Viks VA has passed away, we wont be seeing him again.

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

Darth-Obvious's Avatar


Darth-Obvious
11.11.2019 , 07:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
Viks VA has passed away, we wont be seeing him again.
Fred Tatasciore took over Vik's voice from 2.0 onwards. David Anthony Pizzuto, Vik's original actor died in early 2012 just a few months after the game released so Fred Tatasciore did new lines for Vik with Rise of The Hutt Cartel & KOTFE.

Regardless he's not a character I expect we'll be seeing show back up in any significant way.