Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World First Renown 999?

ReeRoo
11.11.2019 , 03:50 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by black_pyros View Post
20 free cartel coins, 100 achievement points and a legacy title "Limitless"
I fully appreciate that one man's trash is another man's treasure, which is the crux of what you said. But I measure "benefit" from an objective perspective. i.e., what a reasonable person believes to be a benefit. Grinding Hammer Station for weeks or more likely months on end for a free haircut at the appearance modification station, minimal achievement points and a "Limitless" title is not a benefit from an objective perspective.

Would 20 coins even get you a free haircut or would it just be a discount on a haircut? If it's just a discount then it's even more worthless.

ReeRoo
11.11.2019 , 04:00 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
You should work in a factory, they'll love you. Jokes aside, it's cool if it makes you happy but I find world firsts only really interesting when it involves skill, like NiM content. But hey, if it makes you happy that's all good.
Why do you assume Renown 999 makes the OP happy? How do you know that beyond bragging on a message board, the grind did not make him more sad to the point of having an existential crisis? Every time you grind Hammer Station a piece of you dies inside. At Renown 999, you are essentially the Walking Dead.

Trance-Gemini
11.11.2019 , 04:04 PM | #33
Congrats fellow guild member! You may have an extra cookie for your efforts!

Void_Singer
11.11.2019 , 07:56 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by lordoftransform View Post
On November 4th, 2019 at 6:41pm EST I achieved renown rank 999 due to some serious grinding. Due to some prompting by my friends, I've decided to post here on the forums displaying my acquisition of Limitless. I believe I may be world first for getting to this point, but at this moment I do not know for sure. Good luck to all fellow renown grinders!

https://imgur.com/gallery/OUuRXkq
That's some dedication... tip of the hat to you
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

MK-ULTRA
11.12.2019 , 03:02 AM | #35
Yea man his buddies thought he should do it, it wasnt even his idea. Then he never responds back to his own thread.

This is fake news.
You spelled tyranny wrong.

Tsillah
11.12.2019 , 05:23 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by ReeRoo View Post
Why do you assume Renown 999 makes the OP happy? How do you know that beyond bragging on a message board, the grind did not make him more sad to the point of having an existential crisis? Every time you grind Hammer Station a piece of you dies inside. At Renown 999, you are essentially the Walking Dead.
If you choose to persist at doing this yourself and then brag about it, surely you must have some sense of satisfaction from it. I don't think it's a strange assumption to make.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

merovejec
11.12.2019 , 05:37 AM | #37
Congratulations! So any tips on how to do this one?
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

DreadtechSavant
11.12.2019 , 06:49 AM | #38
Man it must suck to be you, so much negativity in you I'm shocked you even function.

Always....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

ReeRoo
11.12.2019 , 09:51 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
Man it must suck to be you, so much negativity in you I'm shocked you even function.
Negativity or positivity is quite inconsequential. This is not a self-help book and you are not Tony Robbins. There are facts. i.e., free haircut at Renown 999. Then there are facts shrouded in the illusion of rainbows and unicorns. You believe in the latter variety because you are Miss Positivity!

MK-ULTRA
11.12.2019 , 12:06 PM | #40
Negativity or positivity is quite inconsequential. This is not a self-help book and you are not Tony Robbins. There are facts. i.e., free haircut at Renown 999. Then there are facts shrouded in the illusion of rainbows and unicorns. You believe in the latter variety because you are Miss Positivity!
I saw Tony Robbins at a show. It was a waste lol. "If you don't like your life, change it." Is basically all he has to say.
You spelled tyranny wrong.