Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Every companion has returned except Zenith

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Every companion has returned except Zenith

SerraShar
11.11.2019 , 07:17 PM | #21
That whiner is probably on Balmorra! I say go check there! On my JC he wanted to rule and I was like 'Nope, not gonna happen!!! I'm getting dark side Vibes from ya!''

Zenith: nonsense , Gray Star taught me how to not fall for that 'Dark side' Stuff.

JC: huh..

Zenith : Gray Star wrote the Bible, did you know that ?

JC: Zzzz

Zenith: Gray star is amazing, let me tell you about that time we took down an IMP Fast Food place! They were trying to go vegan! Can you believe their atrocity ?! VEGAN!

JC: *gone coma*

Zenith: Oh yeah, Gray Star..I can talk about Gray Star all damn day....*Sigh*..Gray Star..

JC: *Gone dead, will respawn in 15sec*

Zenith : *Kick JC body* hey..are you listening ? I've got more to tell you about Gray Star!!

Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

Brother_Wolf_NZ
11.12.2019 , 07:09 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DARTHOSIRUS View Post
The Twilek Jedi Consular companion. Did I miss something because it seems he is still missing in action? Most were excited for Scourge and Kira's return, but I miss Zenith. Consular got that douchebag Theran Cedrax back, but no Zenith. If they are saving him for the next expansion that will probably be at least 12-18 months if not longer = (
I've got every single companion back for the bounty hunter, except Mako. Like Zenith, they might be saving Mako as well for a future expansion or dlc.

Estelindis
11.12.2019 , 07:12 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Brother_Wolf_NZ View Post
I've got every single companion back for the bounty hunter, except Mako. Like Zenith, they might be saving Mako as well for a future expansion or dlc.
Um, Mako is back. Has been for over a year at this point, I think. Don't know how you missed her return?
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Goreshaga
11.12.2019 , 07:21 AM | #24
As a BH you should have an AA where you can reunite with Mako and recruit Akaavi as well.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Darth-Obvious
11.12.2019 , 09:03 AM | #25
Mako came back as part of the Nathema Conspiracy update back in May 2018.

casirabit
11.12.2019 , 11:16 AM | #26
When and if Zenith returns I can see him and my JC having to have to sit down and talk due to her still having imperials in her group which may make Zenith uncomfortable. I actually think there needs to be a specific scene with him where he needs to make a choice whether he can stay with you due to you having imperials, specifically Lana, Ms. Sith Lord herself. Even if you rejoin the Republic you specifically tell them when you rejoin some of your people are imperial so I can see Zenith having a hissy fit over that.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

neopunkleviathan
11.12.2019 , 12:03 PM | #27
Oh yeah. I´ve forgot about Zenith.

Hawkebatt
11.12.2019 , 01:12 PM | #28
Zenith you will find still on Balmorra in jail for going after the wrong politician or in some cantina somewhere serving drinks being yelled at by some former Imp. Mumbling the whole time about Gray Star being a fake.

But really Zenith is just Zenith. He moved on and you work with Imps. He is just like Junker Jott. Keep on walking I have no tolerance for Imp lovers.
Emotion, yet Peace. Ignorance, yet Knowledge. Passion, yet Serenity.

Chaos, Yet Harmony. Death, yet the Force. Contemplation, yet Duty.

RameiArashi
11.12.2019 , 03:48 PM | #29
Early on there was an achievement for getting Zenith back. I think Zenith was originally supposed to be either the terrorist instead of Kaliyo or leading the unauthorized assault on Zakuul instead of Aric.

Tharan made his appearance and is apparently coming back in update. But Holiday is still MIA. If Jedi Consular asks he will mention Holiday is somewhere far away. If your empire character kills him he dies speaking "her" name.

Gilrenna
11.12.2019 , 03:59 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Obvious View Post
Fred Tatasciore took over Vik's voice from 2.0 onwards. David Anthony Pizzuto, Vik's original actor died in early 2012 just a few months after the game released so Fred Tatasciore did new lines for Vik with Rise of The Hutt Cartel & KOTFE.

Regardless he's not a character I expect we'll be seeing show back up in any significant way.
So...no romancing Vik then? Well, damn.

j/k

Mostly.