Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So about Ashara... (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So about Ashara... (spoilers)

Facime
01.26.2012 , 04:16 AM | #21
I wish I could kill her, shes useless. She hate everything i do,shes got a stupid clown face, she always complains and I personally WISH I could get her out of my crew, I would gladly sacrifice an extra companion for just being rid of her.

Are we the only class that has a reluctant, and unswayable companion? I mean at least vette is useful.

Sanctitty
01.26.2012 , 06:54 AM | #22
I want to jettison my droid out the nearest airlock personally. At least with ashara if you don't like her you can keep her on missions and pretend she doesn't exist. My droid somehow thinks talking to me EVERY TIME I WALK BY will make me NOT want to kill him.

My toon is LS, I'd spend 200 dark side points just to murder that annoying POS.

schmak
01.26.2012 , 09:56 AM | #23
I just lie to her. On all her storyline quests/discussions, I just lie.

I'm sith, I'll tell you whatever I want to in order to get you to do my bidding. She's an idiot and a pawn.

There is one thing though I am mad about with BW. There are insensitive to alternative lifestyles.

Having a female character, I am forced to romance/flirt with male characters. What if I want to roll as a lesbian? Why is that not an option? Is Santorum on the storyline development team?

evileeyore
01.26.2012 , 03:13 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by schmak View Post
There is one thing though I am mad about with BW. There are insensitive to alternative lifestyles.

Insensitive would be to treat such as though it were wrong. No Bioware just decided to skip pulling th pin on that grenade for launch.

It's already been said same sex relationships are being added in a future patch.

Quote:
Having a female character, I am forced to romance/flirt with male characters.
You're "forced". Really? Odd, my male Inq has the choice to flirt with a handful of female NPCs along the way... I was certainly never forced.