Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy name help....

Synesism
01.26.2012 , 02:15 PM | #1
Need some suggestions on a Legacy name.
My guy is a Big Chiss bounty Hunter named "Vanzant" if that helps.

Kunovega
01.26.2012 , 02:23 PM | #2
Doesnt help at all, what you need to remember is the legacy name applies to ALL of your characters, and legacy bonuses and legacy skills are given to your entire family (all the characters on that server)

So you need to choose a legacy name that will be usable for your alts as well

I did want "Fett" for my bounty hunter and seriously I missed out on getting it by only a couple of hours (was in early access and I know the person who has it, he did his quest the same day as me lol).

Anyway, I ended up with "Ninja", now I get asked all the time how I got the title of Ninja

Maybe Im being silly but I feel like I wont mind Ninja as the last name for my alts
This is not the signature you're looking for... But since you are here, use this link:
http://www.swtor.com/r/Xv5WwL
Get free stuff (mailed to you in game on every character) and a Free Character Transfer!

Synesism
01.26.2012 , 02:29 PM | #3
I know what and how the Legacy name works and that it applies to my alts. I was just asking for some suggestions on names that would go well with my Main character.

Pwny_Express
01.26.2012 , 02:35 PM | #4
I'd go with

The Peg Legacy (arrgggh)
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

Better advice was never given.

Arsecn
01.26.2012 , 02:39 PM | #5
Freebird!

Xbrit
01.26.2012 , 02:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kunovega View Post
Doesnt help at all, what you need to remember is the legacy name applies to ALL of your characters, and legacy bonuses and legacy skills are given to your entire family (all the characters on that server)

So you need to choose a legacy name that will be usable for your alts as well

I did want "Fett" for my bounty hunter and seriously I missed out on getting it by only a couple of hours (was in early access and I know the person who has it, he did his quest the same day as me lol).

Anyway, I ended up with "Ninja", now I get asked all the time how I got the title of Ninja

Maybe Im being silly but I feel like I wont mind Ninja as the last name for my alts
Not to mention that if you don't want it as a last name you can change it so that it reads
(charactername)
Of the Ninja Legacy

Which I have to admit is pretty cool.

zerobounds
01.26.2012 , 03:02 PM | #7
Gobblegobbles Legacy