World Bosses put to level 70

Can we please have the world bosses put to level 70 and make them more challenging and worth our time? Like dropping 242-248 mods or decorations, I was doing some world bosses earlier and it made the game feel so much alive having to form a group and actually go out into the galaxy and socialize. That's one part of end-game I missed from level 50 was the world bosses mechanics and difficulty, it just seems such a waste of content for them to drop nothing and be easy to kill.

How about no? There's 10 Operations and another 4 single-Ops-bosses already in the game for challenge and all. WBs are planetary content and are often the very first large-scale bosses new players experience. I know I did during my leveling.

Not to mention there already are very challenging non-instanced WBs like Ancient Threat so yeah

Edited by Pietrastor

Can we please have the world bosses put to level 70 and make them more challenging and worth our time? Like dropping 242-248 mods or decorations, I was doing some world bosses earlier and it made the game feel so much alive having to form a group and actually go out into the galaxy and socialize. That's one part of end-game I missed from level 50 was the world bosses mechanics and difficulty, it just seems such a waste of content for them to drop nothing and be easy to kill.

you want a world boss to drop 248 gears rly? NiM ops boss dont even drop 248 lol

Well they surely need to do something with them as when you kill NiM Pilgrim with a 16M group you get almost nothing for it! The only reward is the Aratech quest which needs him killed 3x for example, but the loot drop is just nothing!

Surely dont let them drop gear, but at least UCs, or something more interesting.

Unless they remove level sync, putting world bosses to 70 is obviously not gonna happen...

But having them drop something interesting would be nice. Maybe put the new mats on them or the DvL bosses. People would be all over that then.

Edited by LordTurin

Unless they remove level sync, putting world bosses to 70 is obviously not gonna happen...

But having them drop something interesting would be nice. Maybe out the new mats on them or the DvL bosses. People would be all over that then.

Definitely agree on that one

Well, I do remember Conquest farming of them ... Taking away content from Lowbies ...

World bosses were never really something a small group of lowbies could do (except for the starter planets). And nowadays, with how few people are on the planets w/ the world bosses, and given that the bosses respawn quickly (30 minutes for most I believe), I don't think there is any risk of "taking away content from lowbies". Especially if you add in the fact that the groups that form do oftentimes invite lowbies from the planet the boss is on, giving them a chance to kill the boss they wouldn't otherwise get.

Edited by LordTurin