Which discipline best for PvP?

Kirtastropohe

I've played a shadow since the start of this game, but with the upcoming nerf, it is seeming like a sentinel is probably a good thing to roll as it will be more viable once all these nerfs go in. I really know nothing about this class, so as I try to start my research, I'd appreciate some information.

Which discipline is best for general PvP?

Which discipline is best for 1v1?

Thanks for any assistance.

I've played a shadow since the start of this game, but with the upcoming nerf, it is seeming like a sentinel is probably a good thing to roll as it will be more viable once all these nerfs go in. I really know nothing about this class, so as I try to start my research, I'd appreciate some information.

i think all of 3 specs are viable for regular pvp, but i do think u should be better with Concentration (or its imp counterpart - Fury), mainly due to its good burst capabilities, and imunities :)

• 2 weeks later...

Combat has the best 1v1 potential and the best burst. Its an extreamly steep learning curve though.

General PvP from what perspective? Are you trying to harass healers? Ninja nodes? You have to be more specific.

Also, the nerf wasn' t that bad not a reason to abadon the class.

Edited by HanSollo