Thanks for SoR; loved it!

Kheld

Just came back after a break. A quick post to say thanks for SoR Devs. Wasn't perfect, but overall I loved it.

1) Having a single player Flashpoint mode to catch up on the story was brilliant. I could watch the cutscenes without some **** typing "Spacebar" multiple times or trying to kick me from the group.

2) The class specific cutscenes which reference your past story. Well overdue. Also the starter cutscene where you your crew on the ship. Need more of that.

3) Use of proper Star Wars music during various quests. Always send shivers down my spine.

4) Nice to see some Jungle planets. Sick of ice planets. Both Yavin & Rishi were exciting to see.

The not-so-good points.

1) End of quest chain bosses are far too easy compared to Oricon.

2) Crafting seems utterly pointless as you can gear your crew members very quickly & easily through the weekly quests on Yavin & the daily on Rishii.

3) You cant remove any mods from the crew gear rewards to put in the CM armour you want your crew to wear. This is a VERY annoying feature for me.

4) Kicking Revans *** on a weekly basis devalues the mans legend somewhat.

For the first time since the original game launched I really enjoyed the content as a successor to Kotor.