returning watchman--overload saber help

Chunggun

Hi, all. Forgive the rather noobish question. Returning vet who has been absent since shortly before Fall 15. I am attempting to rework my rotations in accordance with guides posted here (thanks for those--extremely helpful) but I cannot seem to find overload anywhere in skills/abilities or at the trainer. Again, the answer is likely ridiculously simple but any help would be appreciated.

Or, maybe you are not 58 yet. It obviously used to be lower in the tree, but they swapped force melt, cauterize and overload saber around with 4,0.

Reason is they removed the force charge 0m range, and made force melt a ressource builder rather than a ressource drain. This changed the rotation quite a bit, and would have made the spec a headache ressource wise if it was not acquired right at start. So overload saber is now the final ability you get from the tree, rather than the 2nd one in the 20s.

• 1 year later...

Exactly the question I had and exactly the answer that I needed. Onwards to Level 58. :)

When I first returned, I was afraid that it was going to be completely terrible. But overall I'm pretty happy with the rotation now, except no 0 meter force leap. I just miss it so much. :'(

• 2 weeks later...