XMAS wishlist

TonyTricicolo

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year so I made a list of things I want. Here goes:

Fix Operatives carbine burst

Combine sleep dart and slice droid into one ability

Update stronghold decorations according to more size appropriate hooks

Allow us to use other races/classes facial tattoos

Make a weapons slot for appearance tab

Give companions an appearance tab

Milk and cookies are left on the nightstand and be careful coming down the chimney,

Your friend,

Tony

Dear Santa,

I haven't been a very good boy this year.

I've killed countless robots falling from the skies, I'm sure they just wanted to say hi. I've slapped a girly boy named Arcann and tried to shoot him down with his mum. I've annoyed The Almighty One named Koth, who ran off with my ship. There was an emperor named Vitiate, who I'm pretty sure is having an identity crisis.

To add to my tale of woes, 5.0 seems it's going to come and go.

Perhaps you could help, and provide me with some insightful joys, a little snowball here and there (perhaps fired from a tank!).

Anyway I digress, I shall be remiss if I did not wish you an early Happy Christmas.

(Milk, cookies and a small carrot are left by this note so feel free to help yourself)

Dear Santa,

My wish is for BW to no longer tell lies, half truths, or otherwise deceive their playerbase, intentionally or accidentally.

Kind Regards,

Rolodome

-----

Dear Rolodome,

I'm a magical Christmas present giver, not a miracle worker!

Truly sorry, but this one is out of my reach.

Best,

Santa

-----

Dear Santa,

How about a car then?

But without needing to pay the taxes on it.

Regards,

Rolodome

-----

Dear Rolodome,

Are we negotiating now? Is that what this is? Oh well, instant email, it's all in the cloud! Oh ho ho ho.

I can get you a car, but I can't remove the taxes. That would be illegal.

Sorry!

Best,

Santa

-----

Really Santa?

Then what good are you?

Next I'll ask for a chocolate bar and you'll tell me you can't magically remove the calories while keeping the flavor intact.

**** you, Santa.

Worthless piece of ****.

-----

Dear Rolodome,

That's no way to talk to a magical Christmas entity! I'm giving you coal this year!

Best,

Santa

-----

Whatever. I'll just use it for my barbecue in the summer. You magical jacka**.

-----

Oh ho ho ho. I didn't think of that.

Dear Santa,

-Please have them keep the double XP event for as long as the GAME TIMER says it still has.

-Please start working on same sex romances with vanilla companions. You don't even need new voicing, just take out the gender specific lines and viola.

-Please Allow us to have a weapon outfit slot so we can use whatever weapon we want for stats and still have the looks of our cool cartel market weapons.

-Please re-release old packs so that some of the older desirable items will become available again.

-Please fix minor bugs and glitches that have gone unfixed. I understand the resources needed for larger ones but several small bugs would take very little work and perhaps endear you more to the player base that seems to hate you.

-Please fix the horrible clipping with hair/armours. I mean c'mon...quality control please.

-Allow cathar to use more hair options. Every race with a normal human head should have the same hair options.