New 5.0 Ability Animations

Nightblazer

RIP Ravage (could it be any more boring?).

Long live Blade Barrage.

Ravage is boring, i love the change.

Chaneling abilities for melee class was bad desition from the start.

No more standing still jiihaa iam so happy.

Now i can kill clickers even faster in pvp from the behind.

Edited by reppaz

No new abilities for Sorc\Sage, seems fair. Also no changes to healers only DPS. If you are a healer new exp will give you 5 lvl without new abilities :D

You stole our phase walk and you want more abilities?

Mr overlord sorc you already play the eazist class in game that has to much damage/healing and mobility.

I have seen the new animations, and I don't understand.

The 2 iconic moves my marauder had were Ravage and Saber throw. Now you turn Ravage in to something clearly not inspired in any swords art, looks like someone waving a light stick, no more, no less. Not star warsy.

If you want the combat more fast paced you should REMOVE SOME OF THE NPC CCs. That's what makes combat not fun, the amounth of ccs they are able to cast in a single combat, for example on Revan Alliance combat. I spend a lot of the combat belly down. Its not fun.

You have managed to take all the fun of combat and at the same time increased the quantity of trash mobs we have to clear to do any of the new chapters. The story is great though.

I didn't like the removal of stats for one single mastery, I didn't like the removal of a conflict between republic and empire - no way my sith lord would ever do half the stuff he is doing looking after republic chars. I didn't like the simplification of the talents, I now choose the same for every subclass spec, more or less. I didn't like the removal of my marauder spin kick skill, and this is probably the last time I will complain about anything on this game.

At the moment I'm only enjoying the story and when some new content is released, the company of what is left of my guild mates. But even I have to admit this game is choosing a path I am not willing to follow.

You are clearly trying to reduce the amounth of work needed to release some content that fits all classes and factions, by almost removing them entirely. I see a lot more EA on that then I do BioWare.

You are making me a sad panda.

And there's the reason why the quality of this game has plummeted.

Edited by strallart

Rip standing still as a melee class? best change a seen in a long time.

Chaneling abilites are not for melee, i love the change.

A dont care if the old animations looks good, i hated ravage and masterstrike cuz you have to stand still. Now all abilities are insta which is awesome.

I guess you're one of those players that graphics are wasted on. I bet you're be happy if all animations were just a waving hand and damage numbers floating above as long as it's instant.

Well guess what: not all people playing this game put pvp above all other activities

Front flips with a lightsaber make no sense to me. -_-

But that Blade Barrage animation is well done.

This. So tired of seeing people doing flips in combat...aggravates me to no end that my watchmen sent has to do a front flip to execute one of his core abilities.