PETITION TIME! Customizable UI

Vandarix

"UI customization – You like choice. We hear you! SWTOR is all about choice. Being able to choose how you interact with an online game is something we feel is very important. We are going to be giving more control over the UI as an ongoing effort. This is a very big priority for us." Edited by Kazmtyh

Title says it all

This is more of a test but I'm interested to see how much support we can get through petitions along with acknowledgement from bioware.

Feel Free to troll or show support. EVERYONE HAS A VOICE!

https://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/ifhnbatcmfuigfdkysfj

:) you should test the search function then you would know they already have a customizable UI in the works

As i already stated it was more of a test run. I've seen their statements back in Dec around the 13th of customization for UI options in the future...

But for most of us UI and FPS issues are more of a priority than some silly Flashpoint and Operations.. Don't get me wrong I welcome Content patches Fast and early but there are bigger fish to fry atm.

They already said they plan on doing stuff with the UI, including allowing more customization.

Blizzard also said 5 years ago that they were developping a dance studio for WoW.

Don't ever believe game developers. Ever.

Ever.

They'll tel you whatever you want to hear just to shut you up.

Don't get me wrong I welcome Content patches Fast and early but there are bigger fish to fry atm.

In your opinion, the UI is the bigger fish. The UI may be ugly, but it is working as intended. There are many more things in the game that are not working as intended which should take priority, but I think your bigger fish theory is moot anyway. Chances are the people working on the FP/Ops problems are not the same ones tasked with giving you a burger king UI.