Crew Skills for Artifice

Keptix

Hey everyone,

I've only been playing SWTOR for a few days now, but I'm not new to the whole MMO scene. Anyways I've been browsing through the forum sections learning how things work and what options there are for different classes ect.. After reading several posts I decided that I wanted to be able to craft light sabers with my Sith Jug. I know Artifice is required for this. Before I knew what everything was I accidently already trained for one crew skill: underground trading. While looking up what all Artifice suggestions were for a good setup it suggested Treasure Hunting and Synthwaving (Could have been Scavanger, but I can't remember off the top of my head and I'm mobile right now). So after this long introduction into what my problem is my question is did I mess up by accidently training Underground Trading? Do I need to start a new character over? All suggestions are appreciated. Thank :)

Wen you open your crew skill tab you will see Artifice, Archeology and Underworld Trading.

Toward the right side of Underworld Training you will see a small x i believe.

Click that to unlearn skill and then go learn Treasure Hunting.

...may not be an x, but a mouse hover in that area will find it for you.

Yep, it's an x.

Btw, for the OP, you can only craft actual sabers as custom (orange schematic, modable items) items. There are schematics for levels 20 and 50. You can only get the schematics as uncommon rewards for Treasure Hunting missions, but if you're impatient about getting them there are so many on the GTN you should be able to find them cheap. Set the filters on the GTN for Crafting Schematics and Artifice and you should find them easily.