(SPOILER) Master Sumalee

Malibbu

i just finished Nathema Conspiracy with my Light scoundrel and i do not understand why Master Sumalee turn against me.

At the end of the chapter 3, i choose to be privateer under the republic.

What could have trigger the fact she wants my death now ?

Thank you

Edited by Malibbu

Your title literally IS a spoiler. Besides that its in the wrong forum section.

Modified the title. As for the section unless you know which one is good, i dont know where to post it beside here.

Thank you anyway

I should have added : is this a bug or not ?

Edited by Malibbu

Modified the title. As for the section unless you know which one is good, i dont know where to post it beside here.

Thank you anyway

I should have added : is this a bug or not ?

if you don't mind spoilers from other options, you can view the different outcomes on youtube, and see if people choose the same as you, and got that option, or if yours was a bug. TBH, I can't remember what I did myself...lol, so afraid it's the only thing I can think of :(

if you don't mind spoilers from other options, you can view the different outcomes on youtube, and see if people choose the same as you, and got that option, or if yours was a bug. TBH, I can't remember what I did myself...lol, so afraid it's the only thing I can think of :(

Thank you for trying to help, i answering below in the spoiler tags to not bother anyone

i did that before coming here. I know the different outcomes but i do not still understand why suddenly while i am working under Master Sumalee before beeing Commander she would then want to kill me as i did more good even than before.

I was light all the way up and even now, without no dark except for killing a chiss. So i am trying to understand the reasonning behin that and wonder if there will be consequences later

So my feeling is leaning toward a bug

Thank you for trying to help, i answering below in the spoiler tags to not bother anyone

i did that before coming here. I know the different outcomes but i do not still understand why suddenly while i am working under Master Sumalee before beeing Commander she would then want to kill me as i did more good even than before.

I was light all the way up and even now, without no dark except for killing a chiss. So i am trying to understand the reasonning behin that and wonder if there will be consequences later

So my feeling is leaning toward a bug

Master Sumalee showing up in the Nathema conspiracy is dependent on what you did with the Voidwolf fleet.

If you chose to take control of the fleet and became a Pirate, you'll have Master Sumalee show up

If you chose to turn Voidwolf's fleet on the Empire, you'll have Voidwold's daughter show up

Master Sumalee showing up in the Nathema conspiracy is dependent on what you did with the Voidwolf fleet.

If you chose to take control of the fleet and became a Pirate, you'll have Master Sumalee show up

If you chose to turn Voidwolf's fleet on the Empire, you'll have Voidwold's daughter show up

Thank you so much for the informations. So indeed it was bugged for me. I should have get the second choice :)

I guess anyway that we can not do anything to correct it. But a least now it makes sens.

Thank you very much

Not true. I always chose to turn the Voidwolf's fleet on the Empire and for all of my smugglers Master Sumalee showed up. We're talking 4 characters here so either there's a bug or there's something else that triggers it.

Not true. I always chose to turn the Voidwolf's fleet on the Empire and for all of my smugglers Master Sumalee showed up. We're talking 4 characters here so either there's a bug or there's something else that triggers it.

Ah may be it would be interesting if one of the Devs could give us some precisions please ? :)

Thank you in advance

Ah may be it would be interesting if one of the Devs could give us some precisions please ? :)

Thank you in advance

They are on the right track but its not just the Voidwolf decision it is ALL the decisions.

If you choose to build a "Criminal Empire" then you will get Sumalee.

Every time you get the option to add to the group, send someone to Port Nowhere etc that adds to your Empire and increases the chances Sumalee will show up.

She even said so in the dialogue "you choose to build a criminal empire" or something like that.

They are on the right track but its not just the Voidwolf decision it is ALL the decisions.

Every time you get the option to add to the group, send someone to Port Nowhere etc that adds to your Empire and increases the chances Sumalee will show up.

She even said so in the dialogue "you choose to build a criminal empire" or something like that.

Ah i think i understand what you mean. Its right that for certain choices, i choose to keep them rather than kill them. Not often but may be one time i think. So yes that would explain.

Thank you!

To me from a story point of view this is thee most disappointing FP of them all. I understand BW bringing back past characters from each class to try and make it more personal for that class, but this was just disappointing and unfortunately from all 8 classes not just the Smuggler. This is now story-wise the one FP i just don't do.

I agree, this just did not seem like the same character you encounter earlier in the game.

Some classes better than others. I just did it on LS bounty hunter. Some Sith I have never heard of appears and is after bounty hunter for killing her master. Not someone I care about what happens to them. Not like dark side Jedi Consular or Imperial Agent turned double agent for the Republic, those are sad.

So, what, does it keep track of how many you make and choose accordingly? Is it if you take any dark choices in chapter 3 (and maybe in chapter 2?).

I always just assumed it was a bug that I got her considering my Smuggler was light about 90% of the time.

So, what, does it keep track of how many you make and choose accordingly? Is it if you take any dark choices in chapter 3 (and maybe in chapter 2?).

I always just assumed it was a bug that I got her considering my Smuggler was light about 90% of the time.

There are 4 or 5 choices where you get to the end of a planet or chapter and can add to your empire or not.

These are tracked but I couldn't tell you the specifics of how many or ratios as you can't exactly test it since it takes an entire play-through to get to.