What's your /played time?

CloudCastle

So, with all this talk about name preservation criteria, I was wondering what the /played time was for all my characters. I was especially curious since I've heard people toss around numbers like 100, 200, or even 300 days. So I checked my main, who I have had since early access and played regularly since. She clocked in at 48 days, 13 hours.

Which has me wondering...are there actually people with 100+ days on a single character? I was kind of hoping that people throwing around those numbers were just exaggerating. I mean, I'm not even close to that after playing almost nightly since Dec 2011, although I have always divided my time between alts as well, so that lowers all of them overall.

My next highest alt was at 15 days. I was actually surprised that I had several alts with higher times than other alts who I considered "more important." I finally figured out what was causing this discrepancy: KOTFE and KOTET. Those are two VERY long storylines, and every character I had who I'd taken through them had higher times than the ones who had not, even when my perception was that I'd played other chars more.

What's your highest /played time? That of your next highest alt?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

249 days, 16 hours and 28 minutes on my operative that i've been playing since 2012. I'd guess about 150 days of that is just from standing around in guild ship.

17 days, 22 hours and 27 minutes on 2nd most played char.

Edited by rantboi

122 days 14 hours 7 minutes :) on my Pub main

81 days 3 hrs 17 minutes :) on my Imp main

and 31 other characters on Jedi Cov alone ranging from a few days to about 60 days

Been around forever :)

I've been around forever too and my old main is just 48 days, and my new one is just 16 days :eek:

My SI has 108+ days, my SW 49+ days and my Jedi Knight has 29+ days, those are my three mains, I'm not going to bother to look up the other 41 on SL or the ones I played when I was on the Euro server.

(been around forever too. :) )

Edited by Lunafox

I obsessed over this game at first, It was great, Leveling was tougher then too. With only my Main for a long time his time went way up, then thinking I was getting to the End (Not much left to see) I stopped (other games). Coming back and playing a lot then Zakuul came and soon got Burned out with nothing but grinding, same flashpoints, grinding and more grinding I stopped. Feeling empty with only one character stuck in Zakuul I created a SI, ran them all through the class stories all my Favorite FPs and lost interest (Nothing left to do). Then periods of playing those 2 and periods of only Forums (and other games). Not Long ago I replayed KOTOR again and now have a 3rd, Jedi Knight again the same sequence, Obsess with the Class story, FPs, grinding, also again another player stopped at the wall Of Zakuul. Its too much to lose I think for now.

I obsessed over this game at first, It was great, Leveling was tougher then too. With only my Main for a long time his time went way up, then thinking I was getting to the End (Not much left to see) I stopped (other games). Coming back and playing a lot then Zakuul came and soon got Burned out with nothing but grinding, same flashpoints, grinding and more grinding I stopped. Feeling empty with only one character stuck in Zakuul I created a SI, ran them all through the class stories all my Favorite FPs and lost interest (Nothing left to do). Then periods of playing those 2 and periods of only Forums (and other games). Not Long ago I replayed KOTOR again and now have a 3rd, Jedi Knight again the same sequence, Obsess with the Class story, FPs, grinding, also again another player stopped at the wall Of Zakuul. Its too much to lose I think for now.

yup back in the early days you had to do your class quests, all the planetary quests, flashpoints, and even farm some mobs to get enough xp to have the first mission on the next planet be yellow instead of red. My pub main also has a huge stockpile of Alliance crates (over 600 each now I think) from running heroics over and over, also lots of play time adding up there.

I need one that does an overall played time across all characters to be honest!

I have 23 characters on one server, 6 or so on another etc..

Played time on a single character ( a month or so ) isn't huge but over all?? Yeah that'd be pretty massive!

I have some insane amount of hours clocked up in origin and that's just from when I even remember to fire up the game from origin and not my desktop link!

all four of mine are in mid 20's hour wise -- level 70s too ...

but I had no computer for a year and a half about -- THAT will definitely cut into your /played ...

now all I can do is try and get it up some, but I am not going to get my hubbie mad at me and have him divorce me over it -- priorities you know .... I'll do the best I can, but not going to sweat over it ( and yes, I was right there at the beginning too -- beta, founder and all )

I'm kind of amazed at some of the high numbers here, but when I add up all my alts together I get a much higher number myself. Guess I'm just too much of an altoholic. :o I still wonder if some people are packing in 8+ hours days though. I usually play 1-3 hours at a time at most.

I'm kind of amazed at some of the high numbers here, but when I add up all my alts together I get a much higher number myself. Guess I'm just too much of an altoholic. :o I still wonder if some people are packing in 8+ hours days though. I usually play 1-3 hours at a time at most.

Altoholics do 'suffer' from that issue. I've had a bit of a hiatus for the first half of the 5.X cycle, being bitterly disappointed with where things were headed, but aside from that, I've been known to pull 8+ hour days easily. Heck, I once calculated my /played time for just 2014*, and adding those up told me that I had spent two thirds of that entire year logged onto swtor characters. So essentially every waking hour, I guess.

But I have over 120 characters, so my highest played character is, right now, still 'only' at 70 days.

I've deleted at least two or three dozen characters since the start, so I'll never be able to tell the exact total, but I was just considering of adding it all up again once the merges have completed, making the process to check it a bit easier.

It's maybe a bit silly a thing to get to brag about, because I am well aware that a handful of disorders that make me terrified of even leaving my apartment, let alone finding a job, are the reasons for my high numbers, but I'd be awfully impressed if there were people with more total time logged onto this game than I have, even with my 5.X hiatus. :o

Err, my point was going to be, that even with such insane hours, my highest /played character still doesn't even come close to the highest reported here, as in, yeah, altoholics will never score super well individually. :p

* Moved to a new server without being able to transfer, in early 2014, so adding up /played time on that server a year after my first achievements there made for an easy year-check.

Edited by cyrusramsey

My Rep main is in 100s days of playtime, Imp main in 50s, the reamining 6 alts in just 5-15 days max, not more above leveling/doing new story content. It's not that I don't like them, but my mains got best gear, highest influence companions, they hold the cash and browse GTN, they're doing GSF and PVE Space Missions (won't do GSF on more chars without Legacy Hangars), they have bounty Kingpins unlocked, they did Star Fortresses etc. I don't repeat all the most grindy stuff on alts. Edited by Pietrastor

I have a LOT of Alts that have been deleted over the years, probably in the region of 50+ toons overall, some of whom were deleted after completing the Class Story.

I currently have 14 Active Toons.

Of those:

Rep Main - TK Sage - 26 Days, 14 Hours.

Imp Main - Sith Assassin - 19 Days, 1 Hour.

Rep 2nd - I have several DvL Toons that I swap between, all at roughly 8-10 Days.

Imp 2nd - Sith Juggernaut - 10 Days, 11 Hours.

All The Best