Thank you for the new planet aproach cinematics!

Nemmar

I must say, one of the worst planet approaches was Taris. It was a messy pixelate circle.

Now, it is a beautiful green cloudy planet. These things might look unimportant, but they aren't. They are the first impression a player gets of a planet. It captures their imagination and immerses them.

This is something that should have been there at launch, but it never happened. But it is here now and i have to say, "Well done!". These make the galaxy a much more interesting place to explore.

Anyways yeah, i didn't see Taris in the patch notes, so it was a pleasant surprise to see the new one.

I would like to point out that the sun on the Republic fleet, wich you can see from the windows is still horribly pixelated. I hope you fix that soon as well. Having these elements be this better looking just captures people's imaginations. I love it, keep it up! This is a great improvement on the game's presentation.

Edited by Nemmar

It was a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting it. I remember the first time they updated the intro cinematics at Fleet during Galactic Starfighter and the ones on Coruscant, Kaas, Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine once Galactic Strongholds came out... I tested most myself and nearly all vanilla planets got an update, except Voss for some reason. Which is sad, as Voss is a beautiful planet.