Heroic Mission Tips Help

I am an Assassin and obviously not a good tank so am a DPS. I have done many heroics before. Some jerk was giving me a hard time yesterday cause he iconed over the enemies and I attacked the wrong person. As u know ppl like to act tough when they are behind a keyboard. What does cc mean and the icons mean? and What can I do to be more effective in Heroic Missions? Thx for the help

I'll bite

CC is crowd control= this means the mob or mobs are stunned, Mezzed, you do not want to hit them cause they are in a state of calm I.E meaning they don't attack. you want to focus on the target your tank is fighting. this way you work as a group.

the icons are labels that group leaders can put on targets in order of succession for killing. the icons will vary from group to group and who ever is assigning them should tell you which to kill first. (I.E some mobs buff others so you kill certain mobs first then they cant buff others) For instance say your at a group of NPC and one is named medic, from that description in the name your likely going to assume that it will try to heal other mobs around you so taking it out first would be advisable. there are other examples you just need to pay attention to NPC's behavior.

Mobs=Monsters, NPC, Creatures

NPC=Non player character (I.E not controlled by a human player)

You can also google these terms and learn about different MMO gibberish

Edited by Snakeyees