Nerf Dialogue Soa 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! I'm super excited to start gathering our core players for end-game. I didn't know they were already introducing a nerf. What mod? are you using for your party plates?

You can change it in your Operations frames. It's an in-game feature. Preferences>User Interface>Operations Frames>Health Height.

Yep, no mods. Just the built in operations frames. 40% height/width is a pretty good starting point as well. If/when they release the API for UI functions, I hope they do something about buff/debuff sizes though, haha.

BTW, cone, you say 1:35am CST, but the clock in the screenshot shows 1:24. This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time. Mhmm. :D

Edited by cshouston

Grats guys! Definitely one of the more gratifying kills once you get it down.

Yep, we got him on the last attempt of the night.

Would have had him sooner but he kept bugging out and despawning in phase 3 once we were in the kill range :mad:

Of course I'm the only idiot to be looking the wrong direction in the screenshot >.> <.<.

Yeah Mwiff but it looks like you're really in a hurry to get somewhere else. Also Mizugami and someone else aren't in the pic because they were floor tanking and we didn't want loot to despawn again.

Grats guys! Definitely one of the more gratifying kills once you get it down.

Easily the most enjoyable in the content.

Edited by Cepheid

Yeah Mwiff but it looks like you're really in a hurry to get somewhere else. Also Mizugami and someone else aren't in the pic because they were floor tanking and we didn't want loot to despawn again.

Easily the most enjoyable in the content.

I was the other someone, and we were stuck in the mindtrap when Soa went down. We got stuck in the ground when the mindtrap was blown up, and had the joy of taking a hike back.

Edited by Healerman