Empire meets Republic on PVE server?

Nemhauser

Is it possible to see players from the other faction on a PVE server? I came across a Republic Trooper while playing as a Sith Warrior on Alderaan. We did a stare contest for about ten seconds, then we went our seperate ways. I ask this, because in all dozens of hours I've put into this game, I have never ever seen a Republic player running around until that moment.

I met one of your people on a the pve server I played on he tried to shoot lightning at me so I blew him up with my cannon now he is dead moral of the story: Don't shoot lightning at a guy with heavy armor and a big ranged weapon with a robot that shoots rockets and laser machine guns you will die a painful death otherwise!

I met one of your people on a the pve server I played on he tried to shoot lightning at me so I blew him up with my cannon now he is dead moral of the story: Don't shoot lightning at a guy with heavy armor and a big ranged weapon with a robot that shoots rockets and laser machine guns you will die a painful death otherwise!

I have killed hundreds of your kind. And all just for fun. :cool: