Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Conquering the Darkest Places


Diviciacus's Avatar


Diviciacus
09.21.2017 , 11:52 PM | #71
Faithful readers! With more than 300 views the past week, we've shot right past four thousand views! What do people think about doing a special thing for 5,000 views? It would be in about a month or so, since my story seems to run around 200-300 views per week. I think that would be cool? Do my faithful readers?

Anyway! Here's the chapter, a little later and a little shorter than usual, but I've been insanely busy this past week qq

Spoiler


Tune in next week, same Sith time, same Sith channel!
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
09.22.2017 , 04:31 PM | #72
Congrats on your views! That's wonderful to see. You've been working hard and it's nice that it's being appreciated.

And now, on to comments!

Spoiler

Diviciacus's Avatar


Diviciacus
09.22.2017 , 09:29 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Congrats on your views! That's wonderful to see. You've been working hard and it's nice that it's being appreciated.

And now, on to comments!
Quick reply since I'm on my phone. (I'll do more detail later, promise!)

I suppose this is my fault; who knew writing serially would be so hard, haha? The idea here is that the sabotage and subsequent destruction of the ship her father commanded was supposed to be yet another assassination attempt on Marr. Auth wants to know by whom and why. For vengance. It was really only explicitly stated two in like two lines ever though. once in episode 9 when Darth Lachris relays the news, she says her master escaped. And once when Authenta is later listening to the last holomessage her father sent in the flashback of chapter 10. The message said that Marr had taken command of the ship to inspect the Imperial academy on Vardos.

Ye olde Operation: Cornerstone if I did my. Ath right, should be the same year in both your story and mine. Don't have my notebook on me so I can't look up the year. I put a lot of forethought effort into making sure my story fit around it since you were kind enough to let me borrow it. Assuming I correctly mathed out Liatrix from hints and info in your stories, events should have happened such that Authenta is a couple of years older than her, rather than decades.

Really sorry about the confusion and how long this ended up lol
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
09.22.2017 , 10:29 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Quick reply since I'm on my phone. (I'll do more detail later, promise!)

I suppose this is my fault; who knew writing serially would be so hard, haha? The idea here is that the sabotage and subsequent destruction of the ship her father commanded was supposed to be yet another assassination attempt on Marr. Auth wants to know by whom and why. For vengance. It was really only explicitly stated two in like two lines ever though. once in episode 9 when Darth Lachris relays the news, she says her master escaped. And once when Authenta is later listening to the last holomessage her father sent in the flashback of chapter 10. The message said that Marr had taken command of the ship to inspect the Imperial academy on Vardos.

Ye olde Operation: Cornerstone if I did my. Ath right, should be the same year in both your story and mine. Don't have my notebook on me so I can't look up the year. I put a lot of forethought effort into making sure my story fit around it since you were kind enough to let me borrow it. Assuming I correctly mathed out Liatrix from hints and info in your stories, events should have happened such that Authenta is a couple of years older than her, rather than decades.

Really sorry about the confusion and how long this ended up lol
No worries, I enjoyed reading and piecing it together and figuring out how it all fit with me. I probably would have been more...I dunno, 'with it' if it weren't for the flaming migraine I was having...it's lingering, but is better than it was a few hours ago. I kind of figured that would be the case that Auth was a couple of years older, just wanted to be sure, I do realize that her father's ship was destroyed. But as I said no worries at all.

Diviciacus's Avatar


Diviciacus
09.28.2017 , 11:49 PM | #75
Faithful readers,

I'm terribly sorry there hasn't been an update today as there was supposed to be. I also say today as if it's not 2am Friday. Anyway! I've just been under a huge amount of stress this past week because of job stuff and a bunch of other things and I just... haven't felt much like writing. Or doing anything for that matter.

I had a drink or two and knocked out three pages this evening but it's neither edited nor long enough for me to post for you guys, and I won't have time to write tomorrow. I promise to get things together and post this weekend. Because you guys are awesome and a love that you enjoy my story! (416 views this week alone! )
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
09.29.2017 , 01:15 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Faithful readers,

I'm terribly sorry there hasn't been an update today as there was supposed to be. I also say today as if it's not 2am Friday. Anyway! I've just been under a huge amount of stress this past week because of job stuff and a bunch of other things and I just... haven't felt much like writing. Or doing anything for that matter.

I had a drink or two and knocked out three pages this evening but it's neither edited nor long enough for me to post for you guys, and I won't have time to write tomorrow. I promise to get things together and post this weekend. Because you guys are awesome and a love that you enjoy my story! (416 views this week alone! )
It's okay Divi I'm sorry to hear you've been stressed out. Take it easy, it's supposed to be fun, so do it when you're able and feel like it.

I hope things settle down for you and that you're able to get back into the swing of things.

Diviciacus's Avatar


Diviciacus
09.30.2017 , 05:59 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Congrats on your views! That's wonderful to see. You've been working hard and it's nice that it's being appreciated.
I know, right! It's absolutely wonderful to know people are reading my story, which makes it doubly painful when I didn't post a new section on Thursday like I wanted. I didn't just let myself down, I let all my readers down too.

Anyway, happier note! Thanks for reading and commenting replies in delicious mint green.

Spoiler


Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Lovely chapter, Divi. As always, I've enjoyed it muchly.
I'm glad you like it Hoping this week's will be longer if I ever publish it. I may just skip a week since I have SO MUCH that needs done before noon Monday.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.