Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to check your mail more often :D

Yeah, I had loaded up the GTN the night before and half of those messages are just telling me something sold. Plus it makes me feel a tad less lonely to have a ton of messages waiting on me.

Yeah, not a lot I could do about it though.

yeah, I was asking so I could determine the length of time to find out if it can glitch numbers like voidstar can. Your game lasted about 8 minutes and 50 seconds, going by the numbers. Going by a youtube video I watched, it takes about 8 minutes to win a novare coast if you have it 2 capped the whole time. So it seems that a glitch in this case is highly improbable, which means your screenshot is valid :). Just had to make sure I investigated it thoroughly since you beat the #1 record on even the Ultimate Thread by quite a bit.

yeah, I was asking so I could determine the length of time to find out if it can glitch numbers like voidstar can. Your game lasted about 8 minutes and 50 seconds, going by the numbers. Going by a youtube video I watched, it takes about 8 minutes to win a novare coast if you have it 2 capped the whole time. So it seems that a glitch in this case is highly improbable, which means your screenshot is valid :). Just had to make sure I investigated it thoroughly since you beat the #1 record on even the Ultimate Thread by quite a bit.

Thank you very much sir. I was surprised myself that it ended up being so high even though I figured it would be pretty high as their smasher and freighter fly by aoe'd my grouped up team pretty much the whole match. Kind of an error on my team's end to group so nicely for aoe, but something I'm greatful for as it allowed for me to get this hps. Also, thanks revan for doing the damage that I needed to heal through to get the record. I take back any negative thing I have ever said against smashers.

Edited by OmniParadox

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone is marked... I haz keybinds

Also, thanks Gronzy, I feel really stupid for not even noticing that one of my guildies broke a record in a wz that I was in :o I may or may not have been in the process of changing my pants after watching Revy play again :p

Wait, you're still claiming him as the second coming of Christ? Well, carry on then.

LOL.

In all fairness, I change my pants a lot. I change my pants every time Jaqi comes in channel.... same with Bryndan, but for a different reason..... he's scary :eek:

Additionally, I'm in the middle of a Calculus/Physics/Walking Dead marathon, so can we pick up our swords and shields a different time? Kepler's laws of motion and zombie apocalypses just make forum duels seem soo... immature.

Edited by Carter_Mathis

In all fairness, I change my pants a lot. I change my pants every time Jaqi comes in channel.... same with Bryndan, but for a different reason..... he's scary :eek:

Additionally, I'm in the middle of a Calculus/Physics/Walking Dead marathon, so can we pick up our swords and shields a different time? Kepler's laws of motion and zombie apocalypses just make forum duels seem soo... immature.

Lol coming from the guy who argue's on almost every forum this sounds crazy!

Lol coming from the guy who argue's on almost every forum this sounds crazy!

Unless you have the time, ability, and desire (doubtful on all 3) to show me an easy way to memorize the derivation of the Biot-Savart Law, I'll have to ask you to return to your training dummy. Today's scheduled forum war has been postponed due to I'm-doing-something-useful-with-my-life related problems :)

Seriously whatever drama or issues that are between Ditto and Vasyel please keep it out of forums and do not include PD in any of this since not everyone in PD cares or wants to be part of this ridiculous drama. I am asking nicely stop going back and forth. Leave the drama at your door and not in the forums especially pvp records forums. Whisper each other but just stop and move on ...

Thanks

Edited by Partygurl