Disjunction since 5.0

Darittha

*disjunction* used to be perfect utility for sin - adding few more secs to my force shroud and half a sec to force speed - but then 5.0 added nice bonus - when i use force speed all around in 5m diameter are slowed by 75% - the problem is that it works even when im in stealth or if u used it in/out of stealth near enemies you have put to sleep with mind trap for example - its really annoying - speeding around adds in stealth just attracts them - pulling u out of stealth everytime.

• 1 year later...

Can we please get a tweak for the Disjunction / Mind Over Matter utility? When stealthed, this utility shouldn't apply the slow enemy effect or enter combat. Think about it --- if you are in stealth, it's for a reason and the reason isn't to be pulled out to enter combat. So this utility should only apply the slowing effect when out of stealth. It also shouldn't enter combat with neutral (yellow) mobs and should only apply to "reds."

I can't think of any advantage of using this utility from stealth to apply a 2.5 second slowing effect to enemies if it just pulls you out of stealth and aggros everybody within 5m.