This is my 3rd post about Ilum...Why is pop inside ilum not balanced?

Xandarous

This is my 3rd post about this to no avail. Will you PLEASE restrict the population inside the PVP area so that both sides have same number of people give or take 1-5 or so based on total number of people

I am getting side of the imperial players always have more and always forcing the fight into a who pulls who into the base or into the zerg.

Edit: Not fixing this show favoritism to the imperial faction since they are already over populated and letting them get the daily down far far faster and more reliably.

Edited by Xandarous

No thanks, I prefer ebb and flow, not controlled PvP. Warzones are numbers balanced, let Open World PvP take its course...

I am going to assume you are an imperial who is never outnumbered and enjoys your free daily mission completions....

Edit: so today I log on after the patch and me and a buddy go out to ilum to work on the daily/weekly. We find 2 imperials and figure we will 2v2 them. They are both really low and almost dead when over the hill come 10 more. Not exaggerating....10 more. We had a total 10 people on ilum so we formed an op and when we when to fight them, they have over twice the number of players. We got 2-3 kills and they got 9. HOW is that even REMOTELY fair?

Edited by Xandarous

I am going to assume you are an imperial who is never outnumbered and enjoys your free daily mission completions....

You should stop guessing, you aren't good at it.

I play Republic side on the heaviest populated PvP server in the game. And I like the massive Sea of Red, its a target rich environment. I don't want it to ever change.

Then you are a selfish person. Sorry it is not fun to sit inside the base and wait for people to pull imperials in for the insta death just to get mission credit. I should not have to wait for prime time to go into Ilum to have fun.

This is an MMO and does not feel like one.

Now we are just sitting here stale mated by the republic turret. They have 3 times our numbers but will not do anything due to the turrets. If numbers were balanced things would be better.

When you look at them are you seeing constant buffing animations? If so they aren't doing anything because they are botting.

This is my 3rd post about this to no avail. Will you PLEASE restrict the population inside the PVP area so that both sides have same number of people give or take 1-5 or so based on total number of people

I am getting side of the imperial players always have more and always forcing the fight into a who pulls who into the base or into the zerg.

Edit: Not fixing this show favoritism to the imperial faction since they are already over populated and letting them get the daily down far far faster and more reliably.

That would not work at all. Most of the players would not get to play.

Yeah it's funny how the lack of PvP support is driving players tro unsub.

On my server the imps still camp our spawn because they out number us.

And with todays patch, nothing. Zero changes. Imps still valor farming the republic players..

Makes me sick. Hope they never make another mmo again because this is their legacy from now on.

As unpopular as this may be to state, I just believe that there are enough Republic players on each server to get together if they choose to do it.

If Republic players on any given server can't get alliances built and some sort of a "system" going for the Republic side, that is on the players, not how many people are allowed in a zone.

As unpopular as this may be to state, I just believe that there are enough Republic players on each server to get together if they choose to do it.

If Republic players on any given server can't get alliances built and some sort of a "system" going for the Republic side, that is on the players, not how many people are allowed in a zone.

Then your belief is wrong. The Ilum changes showed us that the pop imbalance isn't as bad as we thought; it is much worse.

So let me get this straight. Simply because what he likes is different from what you like that makes him selfish?

Yes unless you like it the way the OP does, you're selfish. OWPVP like life isn't always fair. Want fair sides stick to WZ.

Server imbalance is a HUGE problem....but BIOWARE really doesn't have a way of fixing it....they are in real trouble and can't bail themselves out of it! Really though what the hell is Ilum? A planet that has spwan points a few creates metal machines that do nothing and turrents....my 6 year old can come up with a better PvP system then this.....took you so many years and so much money to come up with that.....wow you wasted your time BIG TIME!

I am republic and I tend to see the Imperial side sitting outside our republic base on a daily basis. I don't care to be honest as I just sit and wait for one to get to close and gets pulled in and I like to heal those that get pulled away from us and watch them slug their way back to us.

And I also can see how this gets people upset as it does become boring. And to be honest, this will end up pushing people out of the pvp. For this to be war zones, I could see and would love to see, if an over abundance of one side is tipping the scales on the battlefield at the base entrance, suddenly a shuttle dispenses 15-20 level 50 npc's to assist the defenders in pushing them back.

You could have this happen once a day or when the devs decide to allow it more often. You could set up some code that has this happen when the base is under siege. This would still allow RP to role play, it stays in line with the war time line, and would help those in need.

In short tumbleweed land.

Its pretty sad they really need to setup cross server warzones and have a better plan than this heck adding elites ppl could farm would be better than this empty waste land. They seem to take so much from wow cross server would rock....

Edited by LordbishopX

Its pretty sad they really need to setup cross server warzones and have a better plan than this heck adding elites ppl could farm would be better than this empty waste land.

Hehe, well I know on my server the collective number of sith generally get steamrolled in WZs by the team I play with. When we go into Ilum, and it's fairly even, or even slightly in their favor we still pretty much roll them, but if they don't take their ball and go home we are soon overwhelmed with around 3 to 1 odds in short order.

That really isn't PvP to me, falls in the line of dueling, which isn't PvP to me either. But hey, some people need a stiffy to think they are better because it took 5 sith to take down 1 lone rep ;)

Honestly, probably not even going to bother with Ilum, warzones are just more fun at the end of the day and the baddies crowing soon turns to nerdrage when they can't outnumber us.

Edited by Silverspar

Hehe, well I know on my server the collective number of sith generally get steamrolled in WZs by the team I play with. When we go into Ilum, and it's fairly even, or even slightly in their favor we still pretty much roll them, but if they don't take their ball and go home we are soon overwhelmed with around 3 to 1 odds in short order.

I was on for about 4 hours saw about 4-5 republic all night >.>... Just racing around looking for stupid crap to pickup and only got about 10 of 150 like really?

I was on for about 4 hours saw about 4-5 republic all night >.>... Just racing around looking for stupid crap to pickup and only got about 10 of 150 like really?

Well, the smart Reps don't bother going, because as I stated in my previous post, when the odds are even Imps just call in more help, especially if they get face planted regularly. And personally, I say for Reps just to boycott Ilum. Get more out of warzones anyways, and the Imps can't cry for more help.