Email Validation for Toon over level 20

nermaleye

Just started playing this game again. I have noticed that I can not get into my lvl 20 or lvl 60 toon, I have been trying everything to play but knowing has of yet. Been working on this for the last week. Pulling hair out. It still looks like they have not fixed this problem. I really think that they need to send a code so then you go back into the game an put your code in that they sent you from your e-mail. Plus there is no instructions that this is sending my E-mail I have check it nothing. I have sent a ticket. Nothing. Too me while spending money on a game that I can not play is upsetting. Sorry I so not know who else to ask or tell that this is going on still, I real do not think that the company has fixed it.

Then your only option left is a Call to support!

Try to find a way to make it cheap because I just picked up my cell phone and called them today for an Issue I had... not a smart move I tell you. My phone bill will be through the roof!

Then your only option left is a Call to support!

Try to find a way to make it cheap because I just picked up my cell phone and called them today for an Issue I had... not a smart move I tell you. My phone bill will be through the roof!

That is not good. How long does it take for them to pick up. I have free long diss-