<APEX> is recruiting

DavetheEnforcer

Or you could watch the video. But all this trolling that you're doing; really makes me wonder: why are you so obsessed with <APEX>? My guess is that since you have no guild tag in your forum signature you're either A) as big of a troll in game as your are in the forums so no guild can stand you and you're guild less or B) you're so embarrassed of your guilds progress that you choose to rag on guilds that can actually progress.

And then, the reason you made such a huge deal of the "exploit that shall not be named" is because your sad little guild can't clear anything even with it and your mad that a guild showed you how to use it.

Best of luck! :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Looks like I showed up at a bad time! Lol Stupid trolls.

Anyway, I sent you an email about doing some more combined 16 man raids, check it and reply when you get a chance, and good luck with this idiot that is trolling your post.

I just watched your video. It turns out I was wrong and you didn't step on a mine, so my apologies for making that assumption. It was the only reason I could think of to explain why someone would die so early to the easiest raid boss in the game. Instead, what caused the early death was because your entire raid group is standing in a horrible position. This resulted in the same person dying, getting a brez, and then dying again immediately. I presume it was the cleave (which is very easily avoided) that killed your Sniper twice.

Here's some advice for NM Vorgath: only the tank needs to have his or her back against the left (or right) minefield wall. Everyone else should stand behind the probe so they don't get hit with Overload at all (on NM, Overload is only a frontal cone, not 360 degrees like it is in HM).

That tip is on the house. Feel free to use it in your future raids and you'll find that NM Vorgath is much easier. I know this, of course, because my guild first cleared this boss weeks ago.

Edited by Uglyworm

Well thnx for the tip! at least this was a semi helpful trolling post. If you cleared it already why are so obsessed with those who have done it after you? dont worry im sure uve got the title way b4 us.... LIke i said bioware broke one of our MTs. He literally could not long into his tank because he sent in a ticket and everytime he tried to log in it gave him an error msg. He could only log into his alts. This set us back 2-3 weeks. So considering this was the first week we had our full group in Nim EC im glad to get all the way to Kephess. But i appreciate your concern for our guild and hope it makes you feel better. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

If you cleared it already why are so obsessed with those who have done it after you?

For the same reason that the Olympics tests all athletes for performance-enhancing drugs, not just those who win medals. You knowingly cheated and exploited a game bug to beat Firebrand and Stormcaller. This is a violation of the Rules of Conduct, and you should feel fortunate that EA/BioWare has not banned your accounts (at least temporarily).

I have respect for all guilds that progress in raids -- regardless if they are server first or server 50th -- so long as they do so legitimately without using exploits. Your guild fails to meet that standard of upstanding, honest gameplay.

Edited by Uglyworm

For the same reason that the Olympics tests all athletes for performance-enhancing drugs, not just those who win medals. You knowingly cheated and exploited a game bug to beat Firebrand and Stormcaller. This is a violation of the Rules of Conduct, and you should feel fortunate that EA/BioWare has not banned your accounts (at least temporarily).

I have respect for all guilds that progress in raids -- regardless if they are server first or server 50th -- so long as they do so legitimately without using exploits. Your guild fails to meet that standard of upstanding, honest gameplay.

The olympic athletes are tested by the Olympic committee; not by fellow athletes. Your analogy proves you have a god complex and feel you must be the SWTOR police force. You are the only one raging about this so just drop it. Look at the post above and see this weeks kill. No so called exploits used. People who actually know our guild and our people respect us. We help all those who ask and never judge others as you so flagrantly do. Im sure none of you in your guild used the neverending stim bug to your advantage either. So please step off your soapbox and get a life. There is more to life then trolling.

For the same reason that the Olympics tests all athletes for performance-enhancing drugs, not just those who win medals.... Your guild fails to meet that standard of upstanding, honest gameplay.

Since comparing Star Wars to the Olympics makes so much sense; I'm really amazed that you care enough about trolling our guild to make that reference. But I guess to some people, competing in Star Wars is like the Olympics...best thing you'll ever do in life. And you have the balls to sit here and accuse our guild of failing to meet the standards of all that crap when: First thing we did was withdraw our kill when we found it was an issue with the rest of our server and Post a new kill video to prove that we didn't need a cheat. We've complied to the whims of the forums and the multitude of trolls that live there. Yet you troll your heart out about upstanding and honest gameplay when you're doing the exact opposite of. For people to take you seriously, rule number 1 is practice what you preach and I'm honestly embarrassed by the lengths you've failed at this so miserably.

You are the only one raging about this

Um, no. Before dozens of posts were deleted in the progression thread for referencing your use of the exploit, many other people were also accusing you of cheating.

No so called exploits used.

There's nothing "so-called" about the exploit. It was a flagrant case of abusing an unintended game bug to your advantage.

Im sure none of you in your guild used the neverending stim bug to your advantage either

That is correct. I've never even heard of the "neverending stim" bug, but most of my guildmates are Biochem anyway, so we already have unlimited stims without having to exploit.

In any case, congrats on a legitimate kill. Too bad you couldn't have played honestly from the start since it would seem you didn't need to cheat to win anyway.

First thing we did was withdraw our kill when we found it was an issue with the rest of our server

That's not how it happened. You only withdrew your kill after you were publicly shamed by the many posters on these forums who expressed a problem with your cheating ways. It's too bad so many posts were deleted, otherwise I would link/quote several of your members defending the use of the exploit in the progression thread.

BTW we are Sith.. arent we supposed to cheat? just wondering :p On the issue at hand only 2 or 3 of our people even own the item that allows you to do that. I am not one of them.

Oh yeah..as far as vorgath is concerned we wanted to face all the same way in case dps pulled aggro. Our first time in there so was playing it safe. You can interrupt cleave and unfortunately our interrupt guy was asleep when the sniper got cleaved. He took full responsibility. But thanks for the congrats on our kill!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, someone from your guild was saying to us you guys had already downed Kephess. I thought you had lol.

Nah were close. MoTD is He dies this week. Were so close. Also, mad props on the 2 man of the EV Droid. We 3 manned it a while back when we didnt have a big enough guild to Raid and we were wondering if you could end up 2 manning it. We'll have to give it a shot now.

Nah were close. MoTD is He dies this week. Were so close. Also, mad props on the 2 man of the EV Droid. We 3 manned it a while back when we didnt have a big enough guild to Raid and we were wondering if you could end up 2 manning it. We'll have to give it a shot now.

You only need 2729 dps to beat the enrage so honestly its not too bad. My mara was pretty undergeared when I did it with no 63 hilts/dg relics etc. Definitely easy to do on a good DPS and a good healer lol

• 2 weeks later...