Scoring/assist's in hutball

Brilderee

I wish the scorer and the team who helped pass would get credit or points that show up. In the pub games the MVP vote goes to top dmg or healer usually. Where is the love for the people who actually play the mechanics of the game, they are low dmg and healing if trying to move the ball. I hope they has already been addressed and further looked into. Edited by Brilderee

u cant really give much if anything to the scorer or the passer...it would get abused and no one would try to win or no one would pass. what you get by scoring is a victory and a stat bump in the xp, valor, credits u recieve...or whatever it bumps. if mvp votes are that important to u why not score a couple times to guarantee ur victory then spend the rest of the match getting medals and increasing ur stats

u cant really give much if anything to the scorer or the passer...it would get abused and no one would try to win or no one would pass. what you get by scoring is a victory and a stat bump in the xp, valor, credits u recieve...or whatever it bumps. if mvp votes are that important to u why not score a couple times to guarantee ur victory then spend the rest of the match getting medals and increasing ur stats

Scoring and passing getting abused????? Group que is already abused, 3 people in the group vote for one of there buddies who did nothing the whole game.....

Edited by Brilderee

wait, what? that is they way it is now, people dont care about scoring, passing to people in scoring position. all they care about is getting kills.

giving bonuses to people playing the game is a great idea to encourage passing and running the ball.

i feel for the 3 ppl who posted below my first post....maybe i ended up on a good server who knows but ive played around 100 warzone matches and i can count on 1 hand the number of times the group im with isnt trying to win.....passing is suspect but its a new concept...give it time.....we cant all be ahead of the curve

and i solo q'd all but 5 matches.....i q'd with a guildy 5 times yesterday.

i feel for the 3 ppl who posted below my first post....maybe i ended up on a good server who knows but ive played around 100 warzone matches and i can count on 1 hand the number of times the group im with isnt trying to win.....passing is suspect but its a new concept...give it time.....we cant all be ahead of the curve

and i solo q'd all but 5 matches.....i q'd with a guildy 5 times yesterday.

You don't happen to be on Bondar Crystal, are you? Bondar has good Huttball matches -- I've never seen anyone not doing what they should be on that server outside of confused lvl 11-12s.

Things are different in Huttball from beta though. I have loved it even more than back then. People are learning and playing a lot better. We are always trying to win and its just a fun game.

I watched my wife play a match last night and a teammate of hers got the ball and ran from one side of the pit to the other and scored. He had two guys, my wife included running defense for him and the all of the other team accept for one guy was in the corner just beating each other to a pulp. Let him walk backwards across the freaking goal.

It was all started from a great pass and that would have been great if the passer got some other credit for that.

Would be great that if you passed the ball and the person who catches scores before anybody else touches it that you get some credit for that.