Rakghouls: The Screamers

Is it really necessary to have their scream-knockback CD so short? Force Push doesn't even recharge that quickly? I'd just like to see it take longer for them to use it otherwise you can't stand for more than three seconds before they hurl you into what could be a new group of mobs.

Needs to be looked at.

Edited by tXHereticXt

Is it really necessary to have their scream-knockback CD so short? Force Push doesn't even recharge that quickly? I'd just like to see it take longer for them to use it otherwise you can't stand for more than three seconds before they hurl you into what could be a new group of mobs.

Needs to be looked at.

Well, you can always stand so you'll get knocked into a clear area, but I do agree that it, and the grapple/stun guys, are on somewhat startlingly short cooldowns.

In other news;

When can I roll a rakghoul for PvP?

If they took off the 3 second snare that gets applied after every single NPC knockback that exists, it would be a lot less painful

You can interrupt that via breaking free from it or having someone use their interrupt skill. It's not that big of a deal the first time. It's when they do it a second and you've popped your cool downs. The entangle-ability is quite a long duration though.

The screamers are by far the most annoying mobs i've ever tanked in any game. With 2 of them, it seemed like every 4 seconds I was getting punted 20 meters. Then the mercs would grapple me.

But by far, the most annoying part of the screamers, is the screams. The first time it was like "wow that's a cool sound effect". The 20th time in one trash pull, yeah not so much.