Toothsome LvL 50 Scrapper PvP Mix

Toothsome

So thanks to the Xmas holidays the servers weren't so bad that i was able to fraps, made a few clips and just had fun with it, tried to get as much lvl 50 fights as possible, but its still early on my server, and not to many 50s, so don't be hating..

i do love going for lvl 29s and under tho, just to spank them so hard they don't come back until they lvl some more, tired of seeing low lvls in my battle groups, especially lvl 10s

don't hate on the music, i tried to have fun with it, listen to it if u can.. goes well with the clips, but if u can't there is a mute button, and you can listen to your own stuff, silly little comments like ur music sucks is just well, silly.

anyways hope you enjoy it, and have a glimps on what high lvl scrappers can do, also you will see alot of the stuff we have to go through as a scrapper, as in skills not going off when spamming them, or people lag hoping in front of you, or my personal favorite, it telling me im not behind the target when i am..

also this was only like 2 days of pvp, nothing really special saving my best moments, cuz well till now i couldn't even fraps without it being really choppy and unplayable.

I liked it, was pretty cool, good music choice and pretty solid gameplay but you might wanna refrain from "bashing" on lower levels too much because while it is entertaining it doesn't display a real talent or skill per say. You're a good smuggler there's no argument there, but not everyone likes to watch you kill people way below your level. Edited by calamitymlc

So thanks to the Xmas holidays the servers weren't so bad that i was able to fraps, made a few clips and just had fun with it, tried to get as much lvl 50 fights as possible, but its still early on my server, and not to many 50s, so don't be hating..

i do love going for lvl 29s and under tho, just to spank them so hard they don't come back until they lvl some more, tired of seeing low lvls in my battle groups, especially lvl 10s

don't hate on the music, i tried to have fun with it, listen to it if u can.. goes well with the clips, but if u can't there is a mute button, and you can listen to your own stuff, silly little comments like ur music sucks is just well, silly.

anyways hope you enjoy it, and have a glimps on what high lvl scrappers can do, also you will see alot of the stuff we have to go through as a scrapper, as in skills not going off when spamming them, or people lag hoping in front of you, or my personal favorite, it telling me im not behind the target when i am..

also this was only like 2 days of pvp, nothing really special saving my best moments, cuz well till now i couldn't even fraps without it being really choppy and unplayable.

toothesome from rift?

I liked it, was pretty cool, good music choice and pretty solid gameplay but you might wanna refrain from "bashing" on lower levels too much because while it is entertaining it doesn't display a real talent or skill per say. You're a good smuggler there's no argument there, but not everyone likes to watch you kill people way below your level.

i know were ur coming from, but like i said, most people arent lvl 50 so i worked with what i had, and i did show alot of lvl 50 pvp footage...

as for killing really low lvls, and soloing them out, its the smart move to do, kill off the weaker opponent before you go for the hardones...

plus its a nice wake up call for them to lvl and stop queing up!..

this games lvling system is 2 easy.

Tooth you are garbage :p utter garbage... Lol just messing with you, nice video I copied its link and posted in another post because I was having trouble understanding how you were hitting so hard... some people explained the skill set to me and while some seem like they may eventually get a Nerf they do not seem as bad as I originally thought they were.

Just out curiosity how much expertise do you have and what kind of bonus is that giving you?

Tooth you are garbage :p utter garbage... Lol just messing with you, nice video I copied its link and posted in another post because I was having trouble understanding how you were hitting so hard... some people explained the skill set to me and while some seem like they may eventually get a Nerf they do not seem as bad as I originally thought they were.

Just out curiosity how much expertise do you have and what kind of bonus is that giving you?

only 5% not much, i think you max out at 15% which will be nuts.. but that is just my guess, sad part is, im still using a lvl 46 blue weap haha, hoping 2 get a weap token so bad.

also, scrappers are so rare in this game, because you have to go through so much pain before they get good, that i don't think a nerf will be coming any time soon..

also mind linking what post, wanna c wat people say,,,

Edited by Toothsome

pretty entertaining video, only I didnt get most of whats going on since I know almost nothing of either smuggler specizlizations lol.

I did see rather high numbers! didnt know a healer/dps class could go that high on burst.

i know were ur coming from, but like i said, most people arent lvl 50 so i worked with what i had, and i did show alot of lvl 50 pvp footage...

as for killing really low lvls, and soloing them out, its the smart move to do, kill off the weaker opponent before you go for the hardones...

plus its a nice wake up call for them to lvl and stop queing up!..

this games lvling system is 2 easy.

It's not that, those lower levels don't want you there either. Thats the single biggest issue with pvp. If you drive out the lower levels they won't que at 50 either. They'll over que if they can learn to pvp as they learn their class against people of the same level, number of talents and abilities as them.

I'm sorry but pvp in this game, until they fix it, isn't anything to be proud of.

I don't get why Nero didn't include Choices, Angst and New Life in the release album. Fk I didn't even know there were bonus tracks until recently. Such heavy tracks that won't get the attention they deserve.

i kno right, i love choies, and i love how nero is going this new electro style,... pretty sick.