Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Every trooper I see is body type 3. Do you think it is the best too?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Every trooper I see is body type 3. Do you think it is the best too?

Doderic
04.12.2012 , 01:19 AM | #11
Body type 4 all the way. Both genders

Sophs
04.12.2012 , 01:28 AM | #12
Playing as a vanguard tank spec so ofcourse he has to look like a tank

JoeOrno
04.12.2012 , 01:46 AM | #13
While I went with BT2 on my trooper....I really wished I had went with 3.

Mainly beacuse compared to 3 ...#2 is a shrimp lol.

My Guardian was a 3 though....fear factor.
Terentateks? Joe Orno soloed eighteen Terentateks with one hand tied behind his back...And he said " Ooorah!" each time one hit the dust!
(〓█:\\\██δ▀██[Ξ][Pain is weakness leaving the body U.S.M.C

Bhaers
04.12.2012 , 01:49 AM | #14
My Trooper is Body Type 1, with ginger hair and green eyes.
An inflated sense of self-importance deflects us from the inner peace and happiness we seek and affects those around us negatively. - HH Dalai Lama

Rizael
04.12.2012 , 02:00 AM | #15
Every male jedi has no facial hair. I think there's a law against it.
must be read aloud in your best yoda voice --> "Pride in your facial hair, to the dark side, will turn you, yeeees. Off it must come, then a true jedi, you shall be."

Randombot
04.12.2012 , 02:01 AM | #16
On my Sorc & Sage I am body type 3. I've noticed that when I group with body type 2s (The most popular on my server), I look freaking huge. I feel like they are kids lol.

It's funny most of the Troopers on Dalborra are 2.

I think once you go 3, you don't go back.

Besides, I'm kind of a body type 3 in real life.

Scorecard
04.12.2012 , 02:14 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Finrok View Post
I haven't seen end game armor but every trooper on my server is male bt 3. I havent seen a 2 yet, why?
Most of the troopers I've seen on my server are either BT3 or BT4, BT3 mostly. I usually use BT3 as my default body type, but since most of the troopers on my server are BT3, I went with BT2 just to be a little different and because of the clone troopers in the Clone Wars television series.

I have yet to get my trooper off of Ord Mantell because I keep wanting to remake him into a BT3. I've been scouring the net looking for some screenshots of a BT2 trooper in trooper armor, but have yet to find many. I think I'm going to stick with BT2, but if anyone has any screenshots of BT2 troopers in armor, feel free to share them.
Squadron 367

Fyurii
04.12.2012 , 04:10 AM | #18
Personally, type3 is too big so I opted for 2.
Type 4 just seems ridiculous.
I wish 4 was the current 3, and 3 was a middle ground between 2 and 4 in terms of size and build.

The female type 3 looks more like what I would like the male 3 to be, whilst the female version of 4 has a big *** that just gets "accentuated" by most clothing, and not in a very flattering way imo.
________║≤o≥║___________
/_______TROOPER___≡≡≡≡≡≡≡╡
\_/‾‾‾‾ // ╝‾‾╚▄▄▄▄▄/‾‾‾‾‾

Prisoner
04.12.2012 , 07:06 AM | #19
My female commando is body type four and after seeing the screenshots of the ladies wearing the heavy armor with type one and two, I'm glad I chose it. I mean, on the skinnier ladies, the heavy armor totally overwhelms them, whereas on the curvier type four, it looks like she's got enough strength to wear it. That's the reason both my bounty hunter and trooper ladies get the curves. They make the 32 kilos of reinforced durasteel look quite good.

But the smugger gear looks much better on type two bodies. I tried a smuggler with the curves and it was just too distracting. I haven't gotten around to trying the type three body yet.

My new dude Trooper has a type three body, and I can't decide if I'm going to keep him or not. He's so huge that it's almost comical watching him run around. Maybe once he gets sprint and actual heavy looking gear, it'll look better.

-Fal-
04.12.2012 , 07:07 AM | #20
Type 2 is the best on both sides of the fence.
It's just an object, doesn't mean what you think.