Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

So I just found the rd-07a eye patch....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So I just found the rd-07a eye patch....

MozOTheUndercity's Avatar


MozOTheUndercity
06.23.2012 , 04:20 AM | #11
I got mine as a random drop on Hoth, from one of the pirates in the canyon below the ice fortress place.

If I'd know it was valuable I might not have equipped it...

MrPivo's Avatar


MrPivo
06.23.2012 , 10:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MozOTheUndercity View Post
I got mine as a random drop on Hoth, from one of the pirates in the canyon below the ice fortress place.

If I'd know it was valuable I might not have equipped it...
Then one could speculate that using Hoth comms to purchase the loot boxes could also be a viable option. I know I have received more than one orange belt/bracer that way from various planets.

I wonder how many I have right now....
high explosives ARE a form of crowd control

Malecht's Avatar


Malecht
06.23.2012 , 01:23 PM | #13
I actually have one on Ebon Hawk, haven't equipped it yet and had someone offer me 750k for it, it was tempting. Holding out for 1.3 since you will be able to augment it, I imagine the value will push up even higher. I believe it's the only eye-patch in the game isn't it?

djdee's Avatar


djdee
06.25.2012 , 08:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Malecht View Post
I actually have one on Ebon Hawk, haven't equipped it yet and had someone offer me 750k for it, it was tempting. Holding out for 1.3 since you will be able to augment it, I imagine the value will push up even higher. I believe it's the only eye-patch in the game isn't it?
Don't forget it you try to augment it yourself it will bind it to you.
See ya on the chronostream, time jockey!
Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon.
You can use my referral link for a preferred friend bundle if you want to try SWTOR out.

Mrtwo's Avatar


Mrtwo
06.25.2012 , 08:45 PM | #15
I would personally sell it for at least 500k, if it doesn't sell in the first two days, put it up again, eventually someone who has been hunting for it for a while will dish out the possibily overpriced amount.
Don't judge a book by its cover.

MrPivo's Avatar


MrPivo
06.26.2012 , 09:49 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrtwo View Post
I would personally sell it for at least 500k, if it doesn't sell in the first two days, put it up again, eventually someone who has been hunting for it for a while will dish out the possibily overpriced amount.
It's only overpriced if you don't value the look of an eye-patch. I, for one, loathe my cowboy hat, and would be willing to pool the credits from all of my toons to buy it.

Unfortunately, I have not seen it on the GTN yet....
high explosives ARE a form of crowd control

MozOTheUndercity's Avatar


MozOTheUndercity
06.26.2012 , 11:53 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrtwo View Post
I would personally sell it for at least 500k, if it doesn't sell in the first two days, put it up again, eventually someone who has been hunting for it for a while will dish out the possibily overpriced amount.
That's a very mercenary attitude..

I like it.

Mrtwo's Avatar


Mrtwo
06.27.2012 , 04:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MozOTheUndercity View Post
That's a very mercenary attitude..

I like it.
Undercutting your competitors and predicting your buyers is the way to profit on the GTN. Smuggling over stuff from the Imp side via mail worked too, until they made all GTN's neutral yesterday
Don't judge a book by its cover.