Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Every trooper I see is body type 3. Do you think it is the best too?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Every trooper I see is body type 3. Do you think it is the best too?

Jedikillar
06.26.2012 , 11:59 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeOrno View Post
While I went with BT2 on my trooper....I really wished I had went with 3.

Mainly beacuse compared to 3 ...#2 is a shrimp lol.

My Guardian was a 3 though....fear factor.
imo guardians work best as a 2, consulars as a 1 or 2, smugglers as a 1 or 2(although 4 is good for a laugh and i personally went 3 on my gunslinger cus i named him dash gonna get legacy rendar and dash rendar was more of a very big muscular guy), and troopers...i went 2 but 2 just looks so small on a trooper...really wish i had gone 3
Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match for a dagger in your back.
"The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."
―Darth Sidious

Boufsa
06.27.2012 , 04:47 AM | #32
Types 3 and 4 have difficulties to get some datacrons, that's a disadvantage. Moreover in pvp types 3 and 4 are more obvious. My (female) trooper is type 2 and I think it's perfect like it.

Ithari
06.27.2012 , 04:53 AM | #33
Body Type 2 is a standard adult men, how you would come across them in the military. Body Type 3 is one of those guys that prefer to spend time lifting weights if you ask me.
(//////██o█Ξ█|/[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
Ryner - Jedi Knight (The Red Eclipse EU PvE

Morgrid
06.27.2012 , 07:19 AM | #34
Body type 2 here. Any larger and you'll just be a pinata for the glowstickers.

Erevan_Kindelar
06.27.2012 , 07:22 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Finrok View Post
I haven't seen end game armor but every trooper on my server is male bt 3. I havent seen a 2 yet, why?
My male Vanguard is BT 3, because to be frankly honest I think having a smaller body type on a tank (Tankassin or Shadow aside) looks a little odd. However, my female Commando is most definitely a BT 2 model.
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.

Leovinus
06.27.2012 , 07:25 AM | #36
I happen to be a 4. No particularly deep role playing reason, it just sorta fit with what I imagine he is. And of course, he's a commando, so he'll be lugging around that huge gun too.

Leovinus
06.27.2012 , 07:30 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Freyrr View Post
I'm more amazed at how many body type 4s I see. Of course go figure I haven't seen a single female body type 4 of any class. I run body type 2 for my vanguard since it fits with my rifle much. I like type 1 commandos cause little kid with giant gun just amuses me.
Most of my wife's characters are BT 2, with the exception of her twi'leks, which are BT 1, and her Bounty Hunter, which is a 4. She thought the big booty was very amusing for that class. BT 3 she just felt was a bit too masculine (in the shoulders, if I'm not mistaken) and she couldn't really deal with looking at that the whole time.

Helig
06.27.2012 , 07:41 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Rizael View Post
Every male jedi has no facial hair. I think there's a law against it.
must be read aloud in your best yoda voice --> "Pride in your facial hair, to the dark side, will turn you, yeeees. Off it must come, then a true jedi, you shall be."
Proud Beard-Bearer here. Screw those bald-faced boys. The Galaxy needs a *man* defending it.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

DariusCalera
06.27.2012 , 03:19 PM | #39
I picked a BT 3 for my trooper mainly because I could not find a head and face that would fit BT 2 to my liking. I enjoy my choice, but I also wish that there was a BT 2.5 because, at times, BT 3 just seems too big.