Easiest and funniest class

adaminwow

Ease + humor I would go Bounty Hunter.

For mosr humorous, any of the empire classes. The republic mirrors aren't very funny from what I've seen, except the smuggler. Imperial agent and sith warrior are rather funny as well. Any class is easy to play with a little practice.

Most classes except for a couple outliers are easy to play.

Smugglers are funny at times, and the Gunslinger AC is rather easy to play. The Scoundrel requires a bit more finesse to get the full potential of the class, since it has so many tools, especially as a DPS in PvP.

The easiest class to play is Trooper since all your companions (besides 4X and HK) use heavy armour which makes them easy to gear and swap out gear. Plus Commando is really easy if you have the spec with Grav rounds, probably easiest rotation in the game and still have great dps.

But for funniest I guess smuggler or bounty hunter.

I think Mara was the easiest. It had the least amount of buttons I need to press, and once you get massacre for a lot of it, you just spam one button. LS SW is pretty funny, its fun getting under Baras' skin.

Scoundrel and Operative are pretty easy for PVE as all you can stealth past everything and start with a tank character. Both of these are funny, if you like being rude to authority/sith.

Either Trooper was relative easy. And I've laughed pretty hard at dark side trooper. I loved throwing my companion under the bus and seeing them go from giving me orders to following me. Even more fun to be a Sith Pure Blood and use their racial punish ability to smack him around.

Warrior/Knight seems to be easiest to play for me. Make rage -- spend it. Hit the things that light up. Use a healer companion, never die unless you pull more than 2 pacs or 2-3 silvers and gold, or more than 2 golds.

I really liked Sith Warrior story, especially pissing off baras.

Warrior/Knight seems to be easiest to play for me. Make rage -- spend it. Hit the things that light up. Use a healer companion, never die unless you pull more than 2 pacs or 2-3 silvers and gold, or more than 2 golds.

I really liked Sith Warrior story, especially pissing off baras.

yeah nice thing about the knight/warrior classes is the resource management is stupidly easy.

yeah nice thing about the knight/warrior classes is the resource management is stupidly easy.

Found Sent to be a complete bore though, you get like 10 abilities and some are not even worth using . Seemed to take awhile to clear trash mobs

For me it is my Pyro PT, I spend most of my time pulling groups of mobs and flame sweeping them down both whilst leveling and farming mobs endgame, so much nicer since they reduced heat cost and 100% chance of CGC shreds trash to bits, plus being able to punch an Alderaan noble in the face repeatedly is funny as hell :p. Edited by -Sullster-

The Sorceror is hands down the easiest. Khem is a a solid tanking companion, and your leveling rotation can basically be summed up as force storm > chain lightning > repeat.

Trooper can be the same given you just need to use like the five AOEs you're given. Plus Trooper has companions which all use your stat and heavy armour so very easy swaping gear

Edited by Newyankalt