Why only reward level 50, (big BS)

keitoro

I think this is really not supporting your players. They only reward those at level 50.

I can tell you that i have not got there yet because i have like 4 level 30 alts and two level 15. Could not make up my mind, also started to play on other servers because mine what empty. But i put just as much time and money in this game as those at level 50, maybe even more. I also pre-ordered, and what do i get nothing.

But those who rush to level 50 get freaking rewarded. I think at this moment i should also get the 30 day free play time. I have put just as much effort as all those level 50 players.

They should could the sub days and not if you just have a level 50 toon, because you can get that in a week if you just rush through all the quests.

Besides that it is an awesome game.

I think this is really not supporting your players. They only reward those at level 50.

I can tell you that i have not got there yet because i have like 4 level 30 alts and two level 15. Could not make up my mind, also started to play on other servers because mine what empty. But i put just as much time and money in this game as those at level 50, maybe even more. I also pre-ordered, and what do i get nothing.

But those who rush to level 50 get freaking rewarded. I think at this moment i should also get the 30 day free play time. I have put just as much effort as all those level 50 players.

They should could the sub days and not if you just have a level 50 toon, because you can get that in a week if you just rush through all the quests.

Besides that it is an awesome game.

Not only are there 100 threads about this, BUT now they are also giving anyone at legacy level 6, who are level 50 or not 30 days. Maybe look in to it. You can dry your eyes now.

its not REWARDing 50s.. They wanted there to be a time sink OR money sink for the benefits.

I am not in that boat though as I got a 50 trooper and 50 sage and 46 sharpshooter

So on my 32 sentinal I get all there buffs. I am currently working on maxing elara dorns affection so when my sentinal gets DOC he will get the healer boost. ) T7 already gets ranged tank boost from M1-4X being at max affection ).

Dont expect your playstyle or indecision to be rewarded. They designed the legacy to work a cetrain way. and we have been getting legacy xp for months now. We knew there was gonna be benefits from having lvl 50 toons.

Tonight I ran through the new dailys on corellia and made 70k and promptly sent it to my alt. Heh If i do all 3 planets with each lvl 50 toon i got thats about half a mil credits...

It makes playing alts sooooo much better as you can afford all blue mods and all orange armor.

I have an armstech 400 Biochemist 400 Cybertech 400 and now working on Synthweaving on sentinal.

It DOES pay to have a few maxed out toons.

My advice is Just pick one toon and play it to 50 if ya want any benefits from it.

{EDIT}

Oh I see what your referring to now. You werent very clear. I didnt even know they offered a free month to players. Well guess my bases are covered cause im Legacy level 24

Edited by ZORG