5.7 Known Issues

EricMusco

Not working icon for passive ability Resonant Pulse (Sage, Balance, passive, opens on 68 lvl). The same issue with Dark Echo (Sorc, Madness, passive, opens on 68 lvl).

Tested in Flashpoints, Heroics, ordinary enemies, Dummy on ship.

Please, fix it :(

Edited by Maks_Tysh
New data

Conquest Schedule Screw up - Maybe this was a bug - sure would be nice if Eric or Keith would address it - Why was Revenge of the Revanites promised for this week than scrubbed. Really upset a lot of subs. Has not been offered since July 2017, which means a part of the game is broken not allowing players to achieve their legacy goal of Conqueror of Worlds. A simple response in the Dev Tracker would go a long ways to make a lot of people happy to know that their voices are being heard.

• 2 weeks later...
Good luck with that, I re-subbed after few years and some bugged, glitched since the game in close/open beta phase still exist in game NOW. The dev team has no SKILLS to fix anything...............They try to sell cartel pack as much as they can to save their company from bankrup....

Agreed. The well known and complained about "Big Butt" issue is a perfect example. The funny thing about that is it occurs not just on old sets like the PvP Mystic sets and the old Revanite gear but on the same shells that are now CM items like Calculated Merc and Chaotic Force Master. It's irritating when it's free gear but infuriating when it's CM gear. With Biowares emphasis on CM items you'd think they'd at least want those to be correct but no. I don't understand why this is so hard to fix...

Edited by TyrFoge

The Flight to Dromund Kaas mission.

Guys somebody else has got same problem like i have? I try to get Kaas but i cant pass to the hanger because the floor is missing... is this a bug? Are they planning to fix it?

• 4 weeks later...
Subscribed to play KOTFE, Keep running into issue with companions not spawning so can't proceed with the story. When I say they don't spawn, they don't spawn on first appearance.. so chapter 3..and 4. I did chapter 1 before subbing that may have bugged it after I subbed. Only subbed to try expansion so.. wasting my sub so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I double click my launcher, put in my password and authenticator code, click, and sometimes the game starts just fine.

Other times after putting in my password and authenticator, nothing happens. I have to restart the computer, then it works as normal until the next time it fails, forcing me to restart my computer again...

How about dozens of players who makes DS choices in Chapter X of Kotfe, resulting in Koth leaving the Alliance, who now are unable to progress pass speaking to Theron Shan in the very beginning of Chapter XI? Just a permanent conversation bubble overhead while we wait for a cut scene that never comes.

How about dozens of players who make DS choices in Chapter X of Kotfe, resulting in Koth leaving the Alliance, who now are unable to progress pass speaking to Theron Shan in the very beginning of Chapter XI? Just a permanent conversation bubble overhead while we wait for a cutscene that never comes.

I am very aggravated with this too. I went back on one toon since I have 6 now all stuck on the same bug and restart the previous chapter. made all different choices, now it is stuck before I even get to the talk to Theron part... They need to just allow us to auto-complete this or skip if they cant find the solution yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from the last two, which I just found today, I've sent in tickets about these pretty much every week, and after every patch for a while (In some cases, I have been reporting since 2015, but they are still broken, so... I figure I will post them here too, and keep sending in bug reports). I know at least one is more of a suggestion than a bug, but I figured I'd share it anyways. I also put them behind spoilers just to save space.

1. When the player character returns to Ziost after the climax of the Rise of the Emperor story (introduced in the 3.2 patch), a cutscene should play, showing the player's ship arriving at Ziost after The Emperor consumes all life on the planet. However, the cutscene only plays for the Smuggler, Trooper, Knight, and Consular. Basically, only the Republic classes. Since 3.2, and with every patch since (Over THREE years now), If you go to Ziost AFTER Rise of the Emperor with an Agent, Bounty Hunter, Warrior, or Inquisitor, you go straight to the Ziost loading screen, no planetary arrival cutscene for you.

I posted a thread about this on the bug report section of the main forums (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=896265), as well as a video on youtube (
    ) to show what I am talking about. Outside of the forums, I have also sent in numerous tickets about this.

2. In Chapter II of Knights of the Fallen Empire (Titled 'A Dream of Empire'), when Valkorion describes your companions, many of them seem to holding an invisible weapon, while the weapon they are equipped with is still on holstered. This is affecting the following class companions:

Smuggler - Risha (Sniper Rifle) and Guss (Blaster Pistol)
    Knight - Sergeant Rusk (Assault Cannon)
    Agent - Kaliyo Djannis (Blaster Rifle)
    Bounty Hunter - Gault Rennow (Sniper Rifle)
    Inquisitor - Andronikos Revel (Blaster Pistol) and Talos Drellik (Blaster Pistol)

I've included photos of what I am talking about here (https://imgur.com/a/p7Ia1). Also, Sergeant Rusk isn't in a fighting stance, but standing straight up, and holding his Assault Cannon at his side.

3. The Remnant Underworld Smuggler's Jacket suffers from the stretching armor bug when a character is wearing them in cutscenes. The stretching comes from the straps on the back of the jacket, See screenshot below.

Remnant Underworld Smuggler's Jacket Stretching Armor Bug: https://imgur.com/a/MNGgm

4. The following Companions do not have an "updated" biography in the Companion and Contacts window if you recruit them during and after Knights of the Fallen Empire, and Knights of the Eternal Throne. Also, in the case of Corso Riggs, Risha, Andronikos Revel, Ashara Zavros, Vector Hyllus, Akaavi Spar, Mako, and Lieutenant Felix Iresso, their biographies are just direct copies of their codex entries (Including their likes and dislikes). I've added photos of some of the companions that are missing custom bios here (Skadge, Broonmark, Corso, Risha, Bowdaar, Guss, Rusk, Andronikos, Ashara Zavros, and Vector Hyllus): https://imgur.com/a/r9oHQ (I don't currently have a consular character to get the screenshot of Iresso's bio)

Also, Corso, Risha, Andronikos, Ashara, Vector, Akaavi, Mako, and Felix do not seem to have "custom titles" beneath their names, like the other companions. (For example; Bowdaar's title is "The Wookiee Gladiator", but Corso, Risha and Andronikos do not have a title. Although, it seems that in the interactions window, there is a possible title for Corso; "The Optimistic Mercenary".)

(And by 'updated', I mean a small blurb about what they were up to after the player character for that class disappeared at the start of Knights of the Fallen Empire.)

5. If you recruit Arcann in Knights of the Eternal Throne, and replay any chapter from before you recruit him and that chapter has a cutscene in the Alliance War Room (For Example; Chapter XVI of Knights of the Fallen Empire; "The Battle of Odessen"), Arcann will show up in the cutscene, even though he is not invoved with the story.

This bug also exists with Senya as well, if you play a chapter after Chapter XVI of KotFE, she will show up in the background, even though she has left with Arcann.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/tYfB0

6. This may not be a bug, but I wanted to report it regardless. The following companions do not show up anywhere in the Alliance Base (Except for one time in Chapter II of Knights of the Eternal Throne; "Run for the Shadows")

Jorgan
    Gault (Appears once in the Alliance Base at the end of KotET Chapter II)
    Broonmark (Maybe he is there if you don't kill him?)
    Kaliyo
    Vette (Appears once in the Alliance Base at the end of KotET Chapter II)
    Torian (Appears once in the Alliance Base at the end of KotET Chapter II)
    Elara Dorne
    Raina Temple
    Malavai Quinn
    Treek

Now, I am not sure if Ashara Zavros, Vector Hyllus, Felix Iresso, and Andronikos Revel are in the Alliance base (As I do not have characters who have their Alliance alerts), but I figured I would add those three to the list as well. Also, having the Gamorrean Guard companion, and the Droid/Creature CM Companions show up in the Alliance Base wouldn't be so bad, either.

7. The eyes of certain female NPC's in the game seem to be bugged, they have no pupils, or eyelids. Also when the NPC's speak, it looks as though their bottom lip is blocking their mouth, for lack of a better term. So far, the NPC's I have seen with this problem are Overseer Ragate on Korriban (The quest-giver for "The Blood Legacy"), Agent Halloway on Corellia (The quest-giver for the republic quest "Hostage Negotiations"), Darth Ekkage from the Sith Warrior story on Belsavis, The Entity from the Sith Warrior story on Corellia, Doctor Wylenn from the Taris Imperial quest "Leading the Pack", and Doctor Ganalya from the Alderaan Imperial Bonus Series quest "Exterminator".

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/ULpBz

8. Bastila Shan's Tunic is currently bugged. When the entire set is equipped, it has the proper color, however, when the unify to chest option is selected, the chest stays the same color, but rest of the outfit changes to a different, darker color. This bug also happens when the outfit is added to an outfit designer slot, however with the outfit designer, the chest piece changes to a different, darker color, and the rest of the outfit stays the same, and when the unify to chest option is selected, the entire outfit is the same, darker color.

Bastila Shan's Tunic color bug: https://imgur.com/a/vsbKZ

9. Characters who go through and complete the "The Black Talon" Flashpoint in the Story (Solo) mode are not eligible to acquire the quest; "Imperial High Command" on Dromund Kaas. However, doing Black Talon on Veteran or Master Mode allows a player to acquire the quest.

10. The Republic Quest "Morale Boost" on Corellia has a bonus quest called "Restore the Statues", in which you must reactivate a number of Holostatues of the KotOR I characters. While doing this questline recently, I noticed that the outfits the "Holostatues" are wearing "Lookalike" outfits to their KotOR I outfits, or in the case of the Bastila Shan holostatue, her outfit from the Consular story.

I'm not sure if such a change would be worth it, but considering that all of their outfits are currently in the game thanks to the Cartel Market, Maybe the outfits for those holostatues could be updated to reflect the KotOR I outfits from the Cartel Market?

Restore the Statues Holostatue outfits: https://imgur.com/a/hBjvF

11. When going through companion conversations of both the Imperial and Republic HK-51 companion, any equipped customizations are not shown, and weapons equipped revert back to the default weapon that HK comes with.

12. When going through companion conversations of both the Imperial and Republic Treek companion, any equipped customizations are not shown, and weapons equipped revert back to the default weapon that Treek comes with.

13. When equipped on companion characters, the following belts have the correct appearance out of cutscenes, but when in a cutscene, the belts change appearance to the opposite faction version (E.g. the imperial appearance for Republic characters, and the Republic appearance for Imperial characters) when equipped on the companion character.

Tempered Laminoid Belt, Mullinine Asylum Belt, Aftermarket Boltblaster's Belt, Aftermarket Boltblaster's Belt MK-2, Aftermarket Boltblaster's Belt MK-3, Aftermarket Demolisher's Belt, Aftermarket Demolisher's Belt MK-2, Aftermarket Demolisher's Belt MK-3, Alusteel Asylum Belt.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/d7IK5AY

14. During the solo mode (With the cutscenes) of A Traitor Among the Chiss, when the player character arrives on Copero, the planet appearance is not Copero, but is, in fact, Manaan (You can see the wreckage of Ahto City. Also, the shuttle seems to be suffering from the same "invisible shuttle bug" that was in the opening cinematic of The Nathema Conspicary

Video of what I am talking about is here (Not my video), starts at 2:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfVVU3tXBs&t=2m47s

15. The patch notes for 5.9.1 state "Interactions from The Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint will now appear in the Companions and Contacts interface." However, my Smuggler (Geslin - Level 70 Gunslinger.) married Lana Beniko when 5.9 dropped, on May 3rd, and the specific interaction stating that they were married is not showing up for my Smuggler after today's patch. I assume this is a bug that is related to characters who married Lana prior to today's patch.

[11]

[12]

Regarding Treek and HK-51, I have had similar issue of customizations disappearing, at least on Treek, but without doing the conversations. Seems to happen on the characters I haven't used in a while. So far all the customizations that have disappeared are the ones that were unlocked for the account, but makes me not want to risk spending credits for the customizations you get on Yavin or purchased using Golden Certificates.